ZERO PROTOCOL

ZERO PROTOCOL

Feedback on the demo
I just finished the demo, i liked the game esthetic and feeling, the animation of the enemies, seeing the reflection of your character etc. Keep the good work !
I think that there might be some things to improve (in my opinion):

-Telling the player that they got a melee attack, (might be me but) i got stuck at one point having no remaining bullets and without any way to kill one last zombi. I then realized that i could melee them. I think that you should tell the player how to use the gun and how to melee by adding a small note with the gun full of fluff and advices.

-Maybe increase the damage of the weapon and decrease the amount of ammo given. The combat feel kinda slow and shooting a magazin to kill one guys seems too much to me. It could also make ammo more sparce and precious.

-Try to highlight the pick-up drop by ennemies. I nearly spend 10 minutes trying to find where the pager was before looking at a gameplay to help me. It might be again but some pick-up dont stand out as much on corpse

Despite those small inconvenient the game seems promising for me as i am a huge fan of survival horror game especially with retro aesthetic :steamthumbsup:
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
LK4D4  [developer] 23 Jun @ 3:04pm 
Thanks! I will take your feedback into account as I work on the game.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50