ZERO PROTOCOL

ZERO PROTOCOL

View Stats:
I played the demo recently.
That was so, so, so much fun! How you managed to make a small area with a few halls and rooms so tense and unnerving, I hope I have to pleasure of hearing about one day, but for now I'll be satisfied with playing the full game on its release!

I saw on the Steam store page that the game is tagged "immersive sim." If that's true, I can't wait to see that in the full release; that's a genre the world is sorely lacking, and this game may have the recipe to provide on that dearly missed experience.

I played on the Steam Deck, and it ran well, but I had issues with the menu. Clicking on certain buttons, like the "Quit" button don't work unless you move down one and click the button/empty space below it, which was a slight annoyance. Other than that, the demo version I experienced was bug free (minus one of the female enemies clipping a lot through shut doors, that cost me a few reloads).

I'm super excited for this game, and I commend the developer on having created something so promising in the taste that I sampled so far; that's already a feat. I wish you the best of luck!