BeamNG.drive

BeamNG.drive

View Stats:
Vruzz 18 Aug, 2023 @ 8:53am
game is too laggy
well i have played it for long time but i cant play in peace cuz its so laggy i tried everything and it still has 60 fps going to 20 in a loop every secound even on lowest graphics and settings possible is there any way of fixing it
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
ticklemywaffle 18 Aug, 2023 @ 10:27am 
just curious what are your computer specs? also are u using ai or mods?
DB Program® 18 Aug, 2023 @ 6:45pm 
i agree it can be laggy
Gjeaneman 18 Aug, 2023 @ 11:57pm 
I run everything on max @ 100+ FPS no problem
FaHaLeR 19 Aug, 2023 @ 12:30am 
Hi bro, I had this situation, don't even try to lower the graphics, it won't help.
1) try adding apperative memory, it usually helps.
2) try to remove all unnecessary mods
3) write to the support of the game, but they are unlikely to help
4) go to the settings and try to optimize the game as much as possible.
5) go to the graphics settings, remove the shadows, and set the graphics to "normal" or "low"
6) go to settings - other - at the very bottom in the traffic tab, remove "parking cars"
sorry for my english, if there are any mistakes, do not express strictly
Good luck :)
MultiRetroMan 19 Aug, 2023 @ 1:52am 
Originally posted by yes:
Hi bro, I had this situation, don't even try to lower the graphics, it won't help.
5) go to the graphics settings, remove the shadows, and set the graphics to "normal" or "low"
6) go to settings - other - at the very bottom in the traffic tab, remove "parking cars"

Thanks for those tips. Mine plays really nice but I usually get between 60 and 70 fps so i will try some of those :)
FaHaLeR 19 Aug, 2023 @ 2:16am 
if you have 70-80 fps on an average pc, then I do not recommend increasing it. because you might end up with 20-30 FPS. but you can try
MultiRetroMan 19 Aug, 2023 @ 3:26am 
if you have 70-80 fps on an average pc, then I do not recommend increasing it. because you might end up with 20-30 FPS. but you can try

Mine's a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop with an RTX 3050 in it. It seems to play nicely and I just tried it at Ultra settings and the biggest difference isn't the FPS (maybe 10 less) but the time it takes to load the car and the location. It's got 16 Gigs of memory and I think 32 Gigs would be nice but it'll be around £60 for 2 x 16 Gig sticks whereas I've got 2 x 8 Gigs in at the moment and won't get much money for them if I try and part exchange them. Oh well. I'll stick with it at the moment.
FaHaLeR 19 Aug, 2023 @ 4:07am 
oh ok. for a laptop 70 fps is very good. even in the game settings it says: it is recommended to use 32 gigabytes of RAM. I have 64 gigabytes and the graph is high 90-100 fps.
when i had an old laptop i had 40 fps on low graphics
FaHaLeR 19 Aug, 2023 @ 4:07am 
Ok i need go ro store. Good luck:)
marius 20 Aug, 2023 @ 4:44am 
buy new pc
MultiRetroMan 21 Aug, 2023 @ 3:34am 
oh ok. for a laptop 70 fps is very good. even in the game settings it says: it is recommended to use 32 gigabytes of RAM. I have 64 gigabytes and the graph is high 90-100 fps.
when i had an old laptop i had 40 fps on low graphics

Thanks. To be honest, when I put it on Ultra settings, I was really impressed with how it looked (smooth) and I do love the realism of the game. It's a shame there's no way to have an option to automatically make new mods optimised, so they load fast and there's no stuttering when moving from one part of the map to the other.
Originally posted by FaHaLeR:
How do I do the first one
Bravo_CJ 28 Jul @ 2:54pm 
Umm if you are using a laptop ther eis a chance that the cooling needs cleaning and your laptop is overheating. If you're using an actual PC then possibility still exists, although smaller:beamng:
Vruzz 29 Jul @ 12:20am 
guys its all fine now i got a better pc and have no problems now
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 18 Aug, 2023 @ 8:53am