Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina

Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina

Game crash when changing region to Ridzin (Win 11)
Hello guys. I really wanted to play this childhood game again and everything seemed fined untill i had to go to Rizin (3rd map). When loading the new region game crashes.
The error is:

Unhandled Exception!
ExpCode: 0xC0000005
Exp Flags: 0
ExpAddress: 0x10AB16D6

I've tried running hta.exe as administrator, alocating only 1 CPU core for the process, using 4GB patch and still cannot get past that error.

Maybe someone had similiar issues and can help :)
Last edited by K-B00M; 11 Feb @ 11:41pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
I've had it happen in the past however dunno how I did fix it. I'm currently free roaming in Krai so will see

Also sometimes same thing happened for Vaterland , around loading audio or something
I just checked it loads for me,(so will try a few times and gonna check Vaterland as well) Windows 11, R 2600 RX 560 ROG strix. Aged hardware especially for the GPU

Though i cant start a new campaign in rise of clans and I get the undandled exception error which you do
i think i might have solution i have played this game with some mods thou most of them are abandoned i only disabled my sounds via config file for this game and zero crashes if you do not mind playing this game with only background music warning thou disabling sounds will prevent you hearing voices also in certain cut scenes
K-B00M 12 Feb @ 7:18pm 
I seem to have found the solution. Dunno if it will work with AMD GPU's but works with Nvidia.
I set maximum FPS in Nvidia control panel to 30 and it fixed it. Of course game is unplayable in 30 FPS so I only do it for loading screens and then set it back to unlimited :D
I hope it will help someone
Originally posted by K-B00M:
I seem to have found the solution. Dunno if it will work with AMD GPU's but works with Nvidia.
I set maximum FPS in Nvidia control panel to 30 and it fixed it. Of course game is unplayable in 30 FPS so I only do it for loading screens and then set it back to unlimited :D
thats quite creative, well done

i heard ab out the hexadecimal/memory editing tool as well, its used for Ford Racing 2 in addition
Sefid 27 Apr @ 4:05am 
Originally posted by K-B00M:
♥♥♥♥ yeah it works for AMD.
I was looking for a solution for years and it was so simple.
Will try it for rise of clans
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50