Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina

Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina

Any fix that fix the issue when exiting the game on windows 11?
The issue when exiting the game is that the game stay up and running even though I press the "Quite to windows" button and doesn't close at all
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
This happens sometimes in almost any system, you just need to kill it manually via task manager. Steam's stop button also works sometimes but not always
Does it happen every single time or does it happen every now and then?
Originally posted by Milk:
This happens sometimes in almost any system, you just need to kill it manually via task manager. Steam's stop button also works sometimes but not always

it does happen everytime I launched the game and if I quit it just stays on the screen not responding at all

this only happens if I played the game, but if I ran the game and stayed on the main menu and quit, it quits properly, but if I open and play the game (ala the prologue of the main story of the game) and decided to quit from the menu (aka esc button) the game just freeze and start to not respond and even if I wait for almost an hour around 45 minutes the game still not close

This is much worst with the modded one (aka EMR mod) as the game launch from EMR Exclusive Launcher 3.0
Originally posted by JohnStar145:

it does happen everytime I launched the game and if I quit it just stays on the screen not responding at all

this only happens if I played the game, but if I ran the game and stayed on the main menu and quit, it quits properly, but if I open and play the game (ala the prologue of the main story of the game) and decided to quit from the menu (aka esc button) the game just freeze and start to not respond and even if I wait for almost an hour around 45 minutes the game still not close

This is much worst with the modded one (aka EMR mod) as the game launch from EMR Exclusive Launcher 3.0

does it happen if you exit to main menu first and then quit from there?
Originally posted by JohnStar145:

does it happen if you exit to main menu first and then quit from there?

hmm lemme try

Edit:

I've tried it but it get stuck in the main menu animated map
Last edited by JohnStar145; 19 Feb @ 6:05am
Soo... yea, I've tried the exit to menu and yet it still do that screen freeze and make the game app not responding at all, which makes the game still running in the background
That usually fixed it the few times I had to help people with it, I don't know what else would help sorry
That usually fixed it the few times I had to help people with it, I don't know what else would help sorry

no problemo

the game is enjoyable, but the issue will be after having fun in playing the game it's just a nightmare to just simply close the game which wasn't a problem with the expansion version, only this version is having this issue
Seel 15 Apr @ 6:32am 
This can be fixed by disabling fullscreen optimisations for the game executable. You can do that manually or from launch options of ComMod mod manager that is used to install Community Remaster of the game.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50