Content Warning

Content Warning

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Botten Hanna  [developer] 2 May @ 10:28am
How to get MC
Hello! In our new update you can now get MetaCoins to get rewards to buy hats or island upgrades.

You earn MC by:
1) Completing your quota
2) Completing sponsorship deals (You receive them on the computer)

You receive the MC every 3 days you complete :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
Switch 2 May @ 11:39am 
helpful
Nick 2 May @ 11:49am 
this is nice, do they save like when you join other ppl and stuff?
Botten Hanna  [developer] 2 May @ 12:13pm 
Originally posted by One-Man Cheeseburger:

Yes!
Nick 2 May @ 1:07pm 
Originally posted by Botten Hanna:
Originally posted by One-Man Cheeseburger:

Yes!
OH HELL YES, there's a bug when you want to customize the color, but you can't get out of the customization TV even when pressing the ESC button, that happens to me every time i wanna customize my color
Nick 2 May @ 1:07pm 
Originally posted by Goon (2016):
Thank you! this is extremely helpful. Can you add sex to the game?
Team Fortress 2 all over again lmao
Matt 2 May @ 2:00pm 
We accepted a sponsorship deal but then got wiped by the new fire monster. Next day we went back but the radio wasn't there anymore. Couldn't get another radio, and the sponsorship deal was stuck there for 6 or more days. I guess if you're very lucky you may find another radio randomly, but you should get it back at least when the 3 days are over, or starting a new game, or at least put one into the shop thing...

So now we're stuck with a deal we can't complete.
Last edited by Matt; 2 May @ 2:06pm
Cool but whens text chat coming out?
Originally posted by Xandarian:
also whens global servers comign? cause i think im only getting servers from my country and almost NOBODY plays it here so its really annoying to find someone to play with ):
also whens global servers comign? cause i think im only getting servers from my country and almost NOBODY plays it here so its really annoying to find someone to play with ):
Hell sometimes i wait hours for someone to join. only for them to leave
CClala 2 May @ 8:43pm 
Do you ever lose MC's? Like does the MC's work the same way as failing to reach quota and having to restart?
does the computer become available after the first 3 days?
Nick 2 May @ 10:05pm 
oh true, it is kind of annoying
Botten Hanna  [developer] 3 May @ 1:41am 
Originally posted by Matt:
We accepted a sponsorship deal but then got wiped by the new fire monster. Next day we went back but the radio wasn't there anymore. Couldn't get another radio, and the sponsorship deal was stuck there for 6 or more days. I guess if you're very lucky you may find another radio randomly, but you should get it back at least when the 3 days are over, or starting a new game, or at least put one into the shop thing...

So now we're stuck with a deal we can't complete.

We'll take a look!
Botten Hanna  [developer] 3 May @ 1:41am 

Are you using mods? That will also matchmaker you with other people using the same mods, which may be while it's taking so long.
Originally posted by Botten Hanna:

Are you using mods? That will also matchmaker you with other people using the same mods, which may be while it's taking so long.
No. I dont know how to use mods
< >
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
Per page: 1530 50