Content Warning
 Тема закреплена. Скорее всего, здесь есть важная информация.
How to get MC
Hello! In our new update you can now get MetaCoins to get rewards to buy hats or island upgrades.

You earn MC by:
1) Completing your quota
2) Completing sponsorship deals (You receive them on the computer)

You receive the MC every 3 days you complete :)
< >
Сообщения 115 из 52
this is nice, do they save like when you join other ppl and stuff?
Автор сообщения: One-Man Cheeseburger

Yes!
Автор сообщения: Botten Hanna
Автор сообщения: One-Man Cheeseburger

Yes!
OH HELL YES, there's a bug when you want to customize the color, but you can't get out of the customization TV even when pressing the ESC button, that happens to me every time i wanna customize my color
Автор сообщения: Goon (2016)
Thank you! this is extremely helpful. Can you add sex to the game?
Team Fortress 2 all over again lmao
We accepted a sponsorship deal but then got wiped by the new fire monster. Next day we went back but the radio wasn't there anymore. Couldn't get another radio, and the sponsorship deal was stuck there for 6 or more days. I guess if you're very lucky you may find another radio randomly, but you should get it back at least when the 3 days are over, or starting a new game, or at least put one into the shop thing...

So now we're stuck with a deal we can't complete.
Отредактировано Matt; 2 мая в 14:06
Cool but whens text chat coming out?
Автор сообщения: Xandarian
also whens global servers comign? cause i think im only getting servers from my country and almost NOBODY plays it here so its really annoying to find someone to play with ):
also whens global servers comign? cause i think im only getting servers from my country and almost NOBODY plays it here so its really annoying to find someone to play with ):
Hell sometimes i wait hours for someone to join. only for them to leave
Do you ever lose MC's? Like does the MC's work the same way as failing to reach quota and having to restart?
does the computer become available after the first 3 days?
oh true, it is kind of annoying
Автор сообщения: Matt
We accepted a sponsorship deal but then got wiped by the new fire monster. Next day we went back but the radio wasn't there anymore. Couldn't get another radio, and the sponsorship deal was stuck there for 6 or more days. I guess if you're very lucky you may find another radio randomly, but you should get it back at least when the 3 days are over, or starting a new game, or at least put one into the shop thing...

So now we're stuck with a deal we can't complete.

We'll take a look!

Are you using mods? That will also matchmaker you with other people using the same mods, which may be while it's taking so long.
Автор сообщения: Botten Hanna

Are you using mods? That will also matchmaker you with other people using the same mods, which may be while it's taking so long.
No. I dont know how to use mods
< >
Сообщения 115 из 52
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 2 мая в 10:28