Content Warning
 Тази тема е прикачена, така че сигурно е важна
Backing Up Saves
found out how to back up your saves.

go to: C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\LocalLow\Landfall Games\Content Warning\Saves

Save0.bin (slot1)
Save1.bin (slot2)
Save2.bin (slot3)

you can copy and save these files and reload them , as long as the file is named Save(number from 0-2).bin
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 53 коментара
Thank you! This is helpful for people :)
Първоначално публикувано от Botten Hanna:
Thank you! This is helpful for people :)
what if its infinity world creating ?
Първоначално публикувано от Undying-Waffle:

go to: C:\Users\(user name)\AppData\LocalLow\Landfall Games\Content Warning\Saves

Save0.bin (slot1)
Save1.bin (slot2)
Save2.bin (slot3)

you can copy and save these files and reload them , as long as the file is named Save(number from 0-2).bin
i try to find my saves but, nothing in a folder what i can do?
Последно редактиран от why1die; 2 апр. в 16:39
Първоначално публикувано от why1die:

Save0.bin (slot1)
Save1.bin (slot2)
Save2.bin (slot3)

Same for me! I saved 2 recordings but it appears like both of them have been deleted :(
Последно редактиран от Lukencio™; 2 апр. в 18:34
Първоначално публикувано от Lukencio™:
Първоначално публикувано от why1die:

Same for me! I saved 2 recordings but it appears like both of them have been deleted :(
This is for actual save game data, not the recordings. recordings are saved to desktop by default
помогите, голосовой чат на какую букву? и когда хочешь чтото сказать, нужно зажать на нее или просто нажать?

Save0.bin (slot1)
Save1.bin (slot2)
Save2.bin (slot3)

I don't have a folder labled "AppData" in my user folder. How might I be able to save in that regard.
just for noobs how cant play on they own. an noobish rat tacktic and on the end they say im the best i could get everything pff.. fresch game and u need to cheat to make progress when everyone do this in every game is every game dead in 1 week nice games gonna die
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 53 коментара
На страница: 1530 50