Content Warning

Content Warning

Cannot stop recording
If i begin recording the camera DOES NOT STOP no mods btw. even if dropped the only way to stop the recording is to unequip the item
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Beth 16 May @ 12:02am 
That sounds odd! I don't think I've seen this reported before. It might help to verify your game files: Right-click on Content Warning in your Steam Library > Properties > Installed files > Verify integrity of game files.

If you have any controllers plugged in to the computer, you can try unplugging/disconnecting them before starting the game. Excluding the game in your antivirus can also solve various issues. Also restart your computer.
Kyren 18 May @ 10:30pm 
Originally posted by Beth:
That sounds odd! I don't think I've seen this reported before. It might help to verify your game files: Right-click on Content Warning in your Steam Library > Properties > Installed files > Verify integrity of game files.

If you have any controllers plugged in to the computer, you can try unplugging/disconnecting them before starting the game. Excluding the game in your antivirus can also solve various issues. Also restart your computer.

It stopped after i left that lobby, probably a one time glitch
hi 12 Jul @ 8:11am 
This has persisted between 2 lobbies which is unfortunate because I have only been in a total of 3 since i bought content warning. This is game breaking for me.

not only can I not stop recording, often times it doesn't want to start recording as well. Very odd, it's as if my LMB clicks are not being recognized. I think i've spent more time researching how this issue than playing the actual game :(
Beth 15 Jul @ 3:27am 
Originally posted by hi:
This has persisted between 2 lobbies which is unfortunate because I have only been in a total of 3 since i bought content warning. This is game breaking for me.

not only can I not stop recording, often times it doesn't want to start recording as well. Very odd, it's as if my LMB clicks are not being recognized. I think i've spent more time researching how this issue than playing the actual game :(
Sorry to hear that, we have seen more players with this issue but are not sure what is causing it unfortunately. You can try to exclude the game in your antivirus and run is as an administrator to see if that helps.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 15 May @ 10:46pm