Armello

Armello

View Stats:
Constant Crashing
Crashing every match, even after turning on vsync, and capping my fps when that didn't work. There's still a bug where switching menus from the main menu has a chance of softlocking. There's still a chance to softlock at the start of a match, and at the end. Black screen upon entering a match. I really believe these issues need to be resolved.
Last edited by Corlune; 31 Jul @ 9:19pm
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Originally posted by Corlune:
Crashing every match, even after turning on vsync, and capping my fps when that didn't work. There's still a bug where switching menus from the main menu has a chance of softlocking. There's still a chance to softlock at the start of a match, and at the end. Black screen upon entering a match. I really believe these issues need to be resolved.

LoG's closed its doors, so unfortunately any bug reports are shouting into the wind.
Blims! 5 Aug @ 11:35am 
It works ok for me most of the time.

The UI can get bugged if you've selected a hero and waiting for others to get ready, but then someone drops out. The next time you managed to get that far you can get an UI bug during hero selection, making it hard or impossible to pick the hero you want.

So after someone drops out during hero selection before the match started I always close Armello and start it again to avoid that bug.
Last edited by Blims!; 5 Aug @ 11:36am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50