Platform 8

Platform 8

View Stats:
There are no clues for some of these anomalies
Seriously, for some of these what are you supposed to do? There's a glitchy lady that the lights turn out and she teleports towards you for example, the game gives zero guidance on what to do. It's incredibly frustrating.

The game doesn't even lay out its mechanics or what to do at the beginning of it, what were they thinking?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
well, you didn't observe carefully then, it's written on the electric board "DO NOT LOOK AWAY", so you just don't look away and walk backwards, that would make you pass.
Oh, you mean the other one, that one you must walk during the light is on and stay put while the light is off
Actually, i think in that anomaly its the goal to guide that glitchy lady somewhere such that you can go around her. But to be honest, that one was the most frustating one for me as well.
I mean, there's a reason the game tells you to "look at electric signs" - if there's a particularly lethal anomaly incoming, the electric sign that would normally tell you what stop you're on (or what numbered anomaly you're currently at) will give you very specific instructions for survival.

ex: do not look / don't turn around / do not get off / don't look away / do not open / etc).
The anomaly OP is referring to doesn't actually have clues, it just takes trial and error to figure it out.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50