Brawlhalla

Brawlhalla

View Stats:
Some people need to go to a mental hospital
I lost to a man with a rank of 2180 on my 2024, he invites me to lobbies and spams toxic emojis, writes that I am terrible and a slow noob. Question, is he not happy about the easy 3-0 victory? What didn't suit him? at this rank, obviously people are not made with a finger and everyone wants to tear your ass off, but he just got me, who didn't really want to win, just to play a beautiful fight. He started freaking out in the flesh to the point that he added me to steam. What's wrong with this stupid game?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
more like "What's wrong with this stupid community?", coz bro let me tell you, this community is ♥♥♥♥♥, like ♥♥♥♥♥. their whole lives depend on this game bro, its insane
18 Jul @ 6:53am 
Some people need to take a chill pill instead of coming to steam discussions to express their rage.
Originally posted by :
Some people need to take a chill pill instead of coming to steam discussions to express their rage.
i dont think he is raging rn, are you illiterate?
Originally posted by losing my marbles:
more like "What's wrong with this stupid community?", coz bro let me tell you, this community is ♥♥♥♥♥, like ♥♥♥♥♥. their whole lives depend on this game bro, its insane
TRUE
Noob_IsPro 18 Jul @ 11:16am 
this is a common case of cronic discord nitro subscriber
Any rank game is like this. I've known this since I was a teenager and have never participated in any rank games.
18 Jul @ 12:30pm 
Originally posted by REPENT:
Any rank game is like this.
True.
Originally posted by :
Originally posted by REPENT:
Any rank game is like this.
True.
Man, even with casual modes, but with games like DotA or LoL, the toxic is crazy.
Another example is Ark or Rust but official (not modded, very hard to survive and build up), I saw people arguing for 6 hours non stop because one big tribe got bullied and wiped out by a group of other big tribes.
Months of work got destroyed in a matter of an hour or two xDDDD.
Fortunately, I believe those were adults. Imagine a teenager going through those. 100% going mental.
these people were just offended in the last game or sometime or at school, well, they will vent their anger on other people because they won't say that in life
I don't think that a normal person could just write toxic messages, or he is mentally unstable and every emotion causes strong anger because he just freaks out from the game
mogolico.
this community is by far the worst pile of cancer trash, I have ever seen.
Chill players are my kind of people. Nobody wins when it's toxic. If he's high rank that's probably something pathological. Block him and protect your mental well being.:cozyprodman:
He won the game but you broke his mental. Kudos.
Yeah that ♥♥♥♥ doesn't even happen in League of Legends lol
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 18 Jul @ 4:32am