Dustland Delivery

Dustland Delivery

View Stats:
Terrible prowess.....
So when your fellow trucker and you are hooking up (trailers, presumably), their opinion of each other can decrease due to "terrible prowess" in the truck bed. That's understandable, for a while. Few things are more annoying than somebody who cannot figure out a trailer, especially when you know how to handle one, and have shown them twenty times.

But people DO eventually learn, and even when they have bad days, they can get over that kind of stuff if they're good partners. So what is governing this apparently permanent penalty for bad hook-ups? Where does it come from? How do you get rid of it?
Originally posted by money3030:
Charm stat 10 is 100% chance, so yeah wear Legendary Dress and a headwear with high charm boost.

It will also make good conversations have higher increase and bad conversations lower in opinion penalties.

There isn't a way to grow charm though so Zero charm base stat isn't really a lady killer even with 6 charm from equipment that's only 60% chance.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
money3030 29 Aug @ 6:44pm 
Charm stat 10 is 100% chance, so yeah wear Legendary Dress and a headwear with high charm boost.

It will also make good conversations have higher increase and bad conversations lower in opinion penalties.

There isn't a way to grow charm though so Zero charm base stat isn't really a lady killer even with 6 charm from equipment that's only 60% chance.
Last edited by money3030; 29 Aug @ 6:46pm

Well, that sucks. I'm not doing that. I need the gear slots for better things, as does my partner, given the fact that we have to fight from time to time. Back to back. Like that counts for nothing.

I guess both characters are just going to have to deal with the occasional bad hitching, and move on. I guess that's kind of like many people's lives, but it doesn't have to be that way.
Flash 29 Aug @ 11:57pm 
Not many people really go for this charm stat buffing since conversations, hooking up, and all social mechanics are a pain in the neck to deal with (personally I feel it doesnt need to be in the game and retracts from the core gameplay in a negative way rather than enhancing character stats)

Instead look into other threads talking about how to get crew stress free etc. with foods and natural events. You DONT even have to look at these relationships and can choose to ignore them all. Simple and more core game play friendly
Oddly the positive traits Pretty and Stunning should also give plus 3 charm and Plus 5 Charm respectively but nothing so yeah. 🤔
Chrisme 31 Aug @ 10:08am 
Oddly the positive traits Pretty and Stunning should also give plus 3 charm and Plus 5 Charm respectively but nothing so yeah. 🤔

Where does it say that? The ingame description just states for pretty / stunning that more stress is reduced when hooking up (plus initial character relations to the character which is pretty much useless).

Also when do characters hook up when travelling? I thought it was only a menu option in player-owned towns. Same with partying.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50