THE JOY OF CREATION

THE JOY OF CREATION

gruglas 8 Aug @ 10:01am
Horrible game design
Seriously I played the game for like 30 minutes having no idea what was happening. The game never communicates what the actual goal is, since they let you walk around I thought it was free roam? You can't use the flashlight in the main room except for a few uses outside the door? The fuse system makes no sense and the controls are so confusing. Every gameplay element in this game is so utterly contrived, at the very least have a phone call so players know what the actual game is. I ended up just looking up a video of Markiplier playing it because I couldn't figure out what to do. I hope the other fanverse games are better but I don't have much hope.
Last edited by gruglas; 8 Aug @ 10:02am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
KiberKarbanara 8 Aug @ 10:39am 
Sounds like a MASSIVE skill issue.
i didnt even need a video to know what i was doing :aushrug: i died once and i knew instantly what the objective was because (it told me on the monitor)
Sostikis 8 Aug @ 11:57am 
Skill issue
Hey honey come here, i found a real life NPC! They can't read but can write multiple sentences at once!
Originally posted by 🎆​J I П • T Λ K Λ M Σ:
Hey honey come here, i found a real life NPC! They can't read but can write multiple sentences at once!
Not only ha can't read, but he also doesn't know how to use mouse and keybord.
Cuz wtf do you mean the controls are confusing? It only 6 buttons.
Wanna know what to do then maybe play the game for more than 10 min.
If you can't handle the fact that the game doesn't explain everything, than maybe YOU are the problem, not the GAME.
Also, also wdym the fuse system doesn't make sense, cause im pretty sure you didn't even
get past 1 hour, so how can you say that it doesn't make sense if you didn't even engage with the system proparly.
Also, also, also its funny that a guy that plays Souls games got defeated by this game.
GIT GUD. L+RATIO.
The game gives you a vague outline of what to do at the start and gives you more hints after you die a certain number of times, as difficulty progresses and the layout of the office changes posters with more hints also appear. It's not particularly difficult to discern what you're meant to do through trial and error anyway, but the game does give you some guidance, just not much.

I would argue the only thing that needs to be made clearer is that replacing the main fuse is what adds characters/increases the difficulty, as that doesn't feel particularly intuitive and isn't communicated very clearly. For my entire playthrough I assumed flashing Freddy successfully is what did this, because that made more sense to me. I only learned how it actually worked after beating the game for the first time.

Edit: Important to note that learning how to play from Markiplier is a bad idea because he didn't even realize you could check the window for a majority of his playthrough. Which now that I think about it is probably something else that could have been made clearer lol.
Last edited by ♡Junkyard Dollhouse♡; 8 Aug @ 1:59pm
get gud
Skrillz 8 Aug @ 4:57pm 
bro is just booty buns i died a lot but figured it out without looking it up
Ghost 8 Aug @ 5:15pm 
skill issue
you are just stupid
thats actually what i like.
Having no idea what to do, just like old horror games no hand holding
Z.Bug 9 Aug @ 3:26am 
its just a skill issue lil bro
bro does not understand the meaning of "blind the bear" and "make the clock go round" :steammocking:
Stendhal 10 Aug @ 9:09am 
git gud
Classic 10 Aug @ 8:37pm 
The only thing I got stuck with was how to change the flashlight power, and I figured that out after like 5 min...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
Per page: 1530 50