Leap Year

Leap Year

View Stats:
[Spoilers] Speed run bug makes the achievement easy [Patched]
EDIT: As of 2024-06-23, the bug has been patched

After collecting the 29 to trigger the end of the game, immediately pause to return to the main menu before the fade out finishes. Start a new run and the timer will immediately pause and the fade out will continue. Wait for the credits to start and you will have successfully completed the game with a time of 0:00.000 and zero dates collected.

I had just finished a run going for the achievement with a 16 minute time after a few dumb mistakes. Immediately started a new run just before the credits and was rewarded with the achievement. Definitely unintended and I feel like it being patched would be fine.
Last edited by Justicefied; 23 Jun @ 5:43pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Last edited by Justicefied; 21 Jun @ 11:36pm
kcaze 21 Jun @ 5:52pm 
I also just did this accidentally and agree, this should definitely be patched.
Daniel  [developer] 23 Jun @ 8:05am 
Thanks for spotting this! I've just pushed an update which hopefully fixes it.
Thanks for taking the time to fix this!
Did some testing and I'm still able to replicate the bug. Although I don't know if you just patched how it affects earning the achievement or if you intended to prevent the 0:00.00 finish
Daniel  [developer] 23 Jun @ 5:25pm 
So it turns out I fixed the bug, tested it and then tidied up the code a little bit... and in doing so accidentally broke it again. I've pushed another update which actually fixes it this time. Thank you so much for testing it, I really appreciate it!
I've been there before. Looks like the bug is fixed on the latest version. Thanks for the fix and for the wonderful game
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50