Leap Year

Leap Year

View Stats:
Uhhh... unintentional gravity glitch
On date 23's room, you can reverse gravity by making a precise jump to dodge a platform on the way down from one of the floating platforms. Then you can execute precisely to trigger the drill, which can lead to getting stuck on the calendar area.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Daniel  [developer] 30 Jun @ 3:13am 
Well done finding this trick, I thought I'd closed every exploit but I was bound to miss one or two in a game like this! Since it's so hard to pull off, I'll probably leave it in the game, I know a few speedrunners have been making clever use of it. I hope it didn't mess up your experience too much :)
Oh! Yeah... I was going to delete the post after I saw that you can... *ahem* deconstruct yourself by jumping on the gap where you would've turned yellow, and if you land on the right side of the vault you can simply do what the normal game wants you to do. I didn't realize you could skip even more than that... wow.

Nah, the game's really fun, it was actually kinda cool finding that spot. I thought I was stuck but I wasn't, so it's not too bad.

Needless to say... I uh... might be using this to get under 15 minutes on the timer...
Sorry! :alphys:
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50