Murky Divers

Murky Divers

the game just shows a black screen
I have been sitting here for 10 minutes do you think there's any way you can help?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
yooggfeld 19 Jun @ 10:42am 
please i really need help with this
Thanks for bringing this to us! Could you please tell me your specs?
yooggfeld 19 Jun @ 11:16am 
im just using a window computer

Originally posted by Pharma Corps Officer:
Thanks for bringing this to us! Could you please tell me your specs?
im using a windows 10 pro with a 64 bit operating system (tell me if you need more i dont really know what to say)
Just jour full specs. CPU, GPU and RAM should be ok...
Also, did you try to restart the game (and computer) and update your drivers?
yooggfeld 19 Jun @ 11:29am 
i5-6600 CPU
16 GB ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
i hope that works
Last edited by yooggfeld; 19 Jun @ 11:29am
That's great, thanks. Please try to update your drivers and restart your computer afterwards. Does it help with the black screen?
Nope, it's still black and task manager reports it as "not responding"
Ninja 19 Jun @ 4:15pm 
Originally posted by yooggfeld:
I had the same issue, try going through C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Murky Divers\MurkyDivers\Binaries\Win64 or wherever you have it saved and try it from there. It seemed to work for me :)
Thank you so much, this solved the issue!
Last edited by yooggfeld; 19 Jun @ 4:18pm
friend having similar problem any other fix?
Originally posted by Barnaby Cobbledick:
friend having similar problem any other fix?
Has he tried the solution given by Ninja?
Originally posted by Ninja:
Originally posted by yooggfeld:
I had the same issue, try going through C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Murky Divers\MurkyDivers\Binaries\Win64 or wherever you have it saved and try it from there. It seemed to work for me :)
Also, is it happening again after verifying Steam files?
downsaas 20 Jun @ 6:37am 
can you explain to me the fix i dont really understand what to do since im having the same problem
Originally posted by downsaas:
can you explain to me the fix i dont really understand what to do since im having the same problem
Close the game through the Task Manager and open it again manually from the folder where it's installed. Typically it's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Murky Divers\MurkyDivers\Binaries\Win64
We've just released a new build. Could you please download it and let me know if the issue still occurs for you?
Originally posted by Pharma Corps Officer:
We've just released a new build. Could you please download it and let me know if the issue still occurs for you?

Hey! I'm experiencing a similar issue. My game freezes on the menu or in multiplayer mode, and the task manager indicates that it's not responding.

Interestingly, the single-player mode works fine if I navigate quickly through the menu.

I've already tried launching the game directly from the installation folder, but it didn't help. I purchased the game for myself and a friend, but unfortunately, we can't play together due to these problems.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50