Murky Divers

Murky Divers

Fix the Despawning Items Glitch
Im not really sure this is an really broken mechanic, and will garentee you with an instant loose.

First Bug:

After getting followed by those small buggers and stealing your Valueable ( Tools ) or Experiment Items, Sadly this game doesn't show you if they carry any Props around them, after hitting them to make them drop the Prop / ( aka Tool or Experiment, The Props just vanish, leaving you with nothing in your hands ( Tools = Waste of Money ( Most common Example Happened to me is the Shopping Card and Taser by now, they can steal other valueable Items aswell )

Second Bug:

After Dropping your Tool to close to wallas or basically what happened to me the Ship
The Valueable Items Basically "Shopping Cart or the Taser"
"Shopping Card full of Valueable Experiments ( Loot ) just vanished probally Inside the Ship or just despawned in general, makeing you go in more to find more small little spare parts / makes it harder if you don't even have the avaiable time to it.. Or Players )

This are two of the Most annoying bugs ever, that kinda makes me play something else.

There is one more Bug kinda only Happedn to me from time to time now

Third Bug:

It feels like after sometime if something spawns Inside the Map or just generally in, if I cross a certain Place of the Map it will start to lag me out, like an FPS 5 Issue, after leaving that Spot over 5-10 Meters, and going back its gone.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Thanks for the report! We will look closer into it. The first big update is on the way (10.07), so it would be awesome if you could let us know how the experience changed for you...
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50