Miko Sniper

Miko Sniper

A quick way to earn more Taiyaki on stage
Anything that you have bought with Taiyaki can be sold on any stage and you will earn more gold in the stage (which results in more Taiyaki at the end of the stage). This is not a permanent loss, so you can do it on next stage again and again.

For example, if you are able to beat a stage without Miko's weapon (only using 35P's power), then you can sell all Miko's weapon and earn extra gold. These extra gold becomes lots of Taiyaki when you win. Then, you can buy more stuff with the Taiyaki, so that you can sell even more stuffs for gold in the stage. Rinse and repeat.

If you can do this on stage with more days (e.g 5 days), then you can earn more Taiyaki for less gold (like 1 Taiyaki per 50 golds instead of 200)

Note: If you want to earn the Taiyaki back for something else, you can always sell the stuff in the main menu.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
this seems like only available in late game, what is the best 35p for afk anyway? I only up miko weapon since I see 35 kinda lean more in support, and it seems impossible to beat 5th stage with 35p alone since enemy and boss really strong there
Xegiru 27 Jun @ 7:24am 
Originally posted by G-A-B-E-N:
this seems like only available in late game, what is the best 35p for afk anyway? I only up miko weapon since I see 35 kinda lean more in support, and it seems impossible to beat 5th stage with 35p alone since enemy and boss really strong there

I have not played for a while. From what I remember I use the arrow, spear and some kind of samurai I think. Basically anything to attack the enemies. I believe it is not too far to the game. You can start with stage 1 first with 0 difficulty and farm there. As you get stronger, then you can move to harder one.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 15 Jun @ 6:21am