Perfect Dark

Perfect Dark

Looks nothing like Perfect Dark
What the ♥♥♥♥ happened
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Agreed, unfortunately. Doesn't look/feel like perfect dark at all to me.
Thank god. I came here to ask the same thing. This just seems like exploiting nostalgia with the name. What a letdown.
Agreed. Looks like some arkane studios slop.
It used to be drowning in Cyberpunk futurism and sci fi. Now it looks generic as ♥♥♥♥. Back to the n64 pc port i go.
Mewsha 9 Jun @ 8:45pm 
They should let Perfect Dark be weird again.

If I told someone that this was the same series where you break into Area 51 to rescue a grey alien named Elvis that wears an American flag vest it would probably break their brain.

Couldn't imagine a laptop gun in this title.

It's a nice looking game, but I'm over the hyper polished futuristic looking games. So much fun in video games died in the 2000s. I loved the aesthetic of the original 2000 title (not the 2010 remaster). It's a shame we'll never get that back.

Why even call it Perfect Dark at this point? We already went down this road back in 2005 with Perfect Dark Zero.
Originally posted by Mewsha:

If I told someone that this was the same series where you break into Area 51 to rescue a grey alien named Elvis that wears an American flag vest it would probably break their brain.

It's a nice looking game, but I'm over the hyper polished futuristic looking games. So much fun in video games died in the 2000s. I loved the aesthetic of the original 2000 title (not the 2010 remaster). It's a shame we'll never get that back.

Why even call it Perfect Dark at this point? We already went down this road back in 2005 with Perfect Dark Zero.
A laptop gun??? That's some kojima MGS like sh!t! lmao
Originally posted by NissanThanNice:

you never played PD if you don't know what Laptop Gun is....

My friend, did you play Perfect Dark? Lol
Kai 10 Jun @ 2:29am 
People still act surprised is the funny part. Its microsoft, they ruined Halo, Gears and everything they touch.
It feels like Deus Ex meets Cyberpunk lol. Microsoft trying to hook the CDPR Cyberpunk fanbase. It absolutely won't happen. They also missed the entire point of Perfect Dark - fast fluid combat with scifi, aliens and a lot of shooting. There's dozens of animations and cutscenes here. This game looks absolutely atrocious and will be dead come day 1. Oh and that's before we even mention Jawanna Dark.

Bruh did you even play the XBLA remaster? Found the zoomer lol.
Originally posted by Swaggaccino:
It feels like Deus Ex meets Cyberpunk lol. Microsoft trying to hook the CDPR Cyberpunk fanbase. It absolutely won't happen. They also missed the entire point of Perfect Dark - fast fluid combat with scifi, aliens and a lot of shooting. There's dozens of animations and cutscenes here. This game looks absolutely atrocious and will be dead come day 1. Oh and that's before we even mention Jawanna Dark.
Not at all. There was barely nothing feeling like Cyberpunk in the trailer. More like a dystopia
Originally posted by eZ Echu:
Not at all. There was barely nothing feeling like Cyberpunk in the trailer. More like a dystopia
Cyberpunk is literally a dystopia lol

Doesn't have to. Cyberpunk genre is a future or close present where megacorps are in control os society, a society usually in a sort of decay.

A dystopia is when something in the past didn't go as we know in our current timeline thus it affected the outcome of the present/future

They do not have to match.

Wolfenstein is a dystopia without cyberpunk
Last edited by [eZ] Echu; 10 Jun @ 8:16am
The aesthetic is not cyberpunk. Hate to break it to ya. Dystopia =/= cyberpunk, nor does cyberpunk need to be a dystopia. This game looks like im fighting rebels in a high class jungle town.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Per page: 1530 50