Gears of War: E-Day

Gears of War: E-Day

Where's the Gears of War 1-3 for PC?
Easy money maker... I want it now, I'm ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ serious...
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Gears of War 1 has been on PC twice.
Good question. I haven't played Gears 1 since it came out back on 360 when I was in HS. I was thinking about it today and reminiscing a bit, then popped up some lore videos after dinner and it got me itching to replay it after all these years.

After a bit of searching it appears Gears 1 is available in the Ultimate remaster Win10 version found on the xbox/microsoft store. That would require you to get an acc. there and use that service. I'm not really to versed with that storefront, myself. I try to stay on Steam as much as possible.

Gears 2-3 it seems you have to emulate from what I gathered.
Originally posted by Tex Conway:
Good question. I haven't played Gears 1 since it came out back on 360 when I was in HS. I was thinking about it today and reminiscing a bit, then popped up some lore videos after dinner and it got me itching to replay it after all these years.

After a bit of searching it appears Gears 1 is available in the Ultimate remaster Win10 version found on the xbox/microsoft store. That would require you to get an acc. there and use that service. I'm not really to versed with that storefront, myself. I try to stay on Steam as much as possible.

Correct. Gears 2 and 3 never got a PC port.

Ultimate Edition replaced the GFWL version.
Microsoft account is the same on Xbox & Windows 10/11.
GFWL is a defunct service that required the app to be installed to play games on Windows.

Originally posted by V I D A L:

Correct. Gears 2 and 3 never got a PC port.
Neither did Judgement.
Celcius 25 Jul @ 8:12am 
Bring Gears 1 to Steam!
Originally posted by Celcius:
Bring Gears 1 to Steam!
:plusone::Hand_Shake:
Gears of War 1 was ported to PC. Twice, if we count the Ultimate Edition.

We do need 2 and 3 on PC, though. We also need Gears Judgment.
Gears 1 is already on PC but exclusive to microsoft store i think. Gears 2 and 3 sadly not on PC. I had to play it on my Xbox series X.

It still holds up very well tho, gears 2 and 3 got boosted to support 4k and 60fps on the series x. way better than playing emulated
Last edited by lyndonguitar; 12 Aug @ 10:24pm
Xenia->Gears 1-3. Tested.... runs perfect.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50