Alkahest

Alkahest

Beta and test
I volunteer for the gameplay test, I've been a PC RPG player for 29 years, and I've been an RPG master since 2002.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
cool story
Bullwark 1 Jul @ 10:31am 
Originally posted by Negov:
I volunteer for the gameplay test, I've been a PC RPG player for 29 years, and I've been an RPG master since 2002.
I'm better than you, so I should get a beta key first. And two of them. Just for bragging.
Negov 23 Jul @ 4:22pm 
Originally posted by Bullwark:
I'm better than you, so I should get a beta key first. And two of them. Just for bragging.
This a cannot Win lol
Bullwark 24 Jul @ 4:43am 
Originally posted by Bullwark:
This a cannot Win lol
They gave me 3 three keys and a very (!) firm handshake.
Alkahest_game  [developer] 1 Aug @ 9:04am 
When it's time for testing, we'd love to have you on board. We'll announce the tests here and on our other social platforms, especially on Discord. Keep an eye out so you don't miss it!
Wrath 11 Aug @ 11:57am 
Originally posted by Alkahest_game:
When it's time for testing, we'd love to have you on board. We'll announce the tests here and on our other social platforms, especially on Discord. Keep an eye out so you don't miss it!
Hell yea! i grew up playing dark messiah and still go back to it from time to time. I'd Love to check this out.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50