LEGO® Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham

LEGO® Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham

Ver estatísticas:
Chaosoli 4 de mar. às 8:31
spacesuit sir ? Searchcar bug in the Tunnel
My Problem is when i leave the room to search the spacesuit with searchcar and i want to leave it drives in the tunnel and stuck in there Do you have some Ideas ?
< >
A mostrar 1-8 de 8 comentários
PepeLeCube 15 de abr. às 17:41 
I had this happen a couple times. Try switching to the other character and let the AI figure it out. The AI still got stuck but eventually figured itself out
Willium_Bob_Cole 23 de mai. às 10:27 
I recently had this issue. I think there are issues with the Lego games game engine, related to high frame rates. I enabled Radeon Chill to limit my FPS, and this seemed to fix bugs like this. If you have a hotkey for it you can toggle it on or off mid game. I know without limiting the FPS I got major hitching in the open world of LB2, which is why I made sure to enable it for LB3 "just in case" and yeah, it seemed to fix moments like this for me
Chaosoli 24 de mai. às 23:20 
Cool thanks bro I will test it when I’m back home 😉
iceHe4rt 28 de mai. às 21:34 
Changing resolution plus keeping alt + tab solved the problem for me, like keep hit alt + tab until the car got unstocked
Profanities 2 de jul. às 11:01 
I also have the same problem. i Run on nvdia though. I just turn my resolution down and frame rates .? i tone it down from 360 HZ to 60 HZ?
benthomaar.pg3d1 11 de jul. às 13:02 
been having this same issue
cf.barbossa 15 de jul. às 16:08 
If the second player moves, the car should get unstuck. So, if you play solo, hit F2, move around a bit as player 2 (arrow keys by default) until the player 1 character gets out of the rover. Then press enter to open the player 2 menu and leave the session.
Willium_Bob_Cole 16 de jul. às 18:13 
Originalmente postado por cf.barbossa:
If the second player moves, the car should get unstuck. So, if you play solo, hit F2, move around a bit as player 2 (arrow keys by default) until the player 1 character gets out of the rover. Then press enter to open the player 2 menu and leave the session.

I actually tried this but P2 was well and truly stuck, it was trying to auto-move to leave the buggy area but was just stuck doing so, no inputs would do anything for the stuck character.
< >
A mostrar 1-8 de 8 comentários
Por página: 1530 50