The Flame in the Flood

The Flame in the Flood

통계 보기:
MadROMAD 2017년 7월 2일 오전 7시 20분
Can't craft Stone Knife
I had the flint and the braided cord in MY inventory (not raft or dog). Was unable to craft. It was greyed out when I selected it, there was no crafting option. Is this a known bug?
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
kotye 2017년 7월 2일 오후 5시 54분 
not really. Check again your resources, maybe you need 2 flints and/or 2 braided cord? I haven't played for a long time can't remember
Shermz 2017년 7월 3일 오전 9시 05분 
Coul dit be that you need to be sittting at a fire when you craft it?
Excogitator 2024년 3월 6일 오후 6시 23분 
kotye님이 먼저 게시:
not really. Check again your resources, maybe you need 2 flints and/or 2 braided cord? I haven't played for a long time can't remember
No. I have the same problem with multiple items. I have more than enough of each required ingredient and still can't craft certain items. I have the schematics, they're just greyed out and unable to craft. I think the game is just filled with game breaking bugs.
Deathtroth 2024년 4월 10일 오후 8시 57분 
Excogitator님이 먼저 게시:
kotye님이 먼저 게시:
No. I have the same problem with multiple items. I have more than enough of each required ingredient and still can't craft certain items. I have the schematics, they're just greyed out and unable to craft. I think the game is just filled with game breaking bugs.
Pretty Sure I've Played This For 50 Hours And Experienced Zero "Game-Breaking Bugs".
Clunky? Sure. But Does It Work? Yeah.
Try Reverifying Your Files Or Restarting The Game (Close Game Completely, Then Restart), Haven't Had This Issue Unless I Didn't Have The Required Materials To Craft.

Game Saves At The Start Of Each Island And At Checkpoints.

Shermz님이 먼저 게시:
Coul dit be that you need to be sittting at a fire when you craft it?
You Can Craft At A Fire, But It's Not Required For Every Recipe, Same As Some Leatherworking Not Needing A Workbench.

However, Some Things Require A Tool To Craft, Regular Knife Might Require A Hammer To Make, Or Vice-Versa.

Stone Knife Requires No Facilitator, Just 2 Flint And A Braided Cord.
Deathtroth 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2024년 4월 10일 오후 9시 04분
< >
4개 댓글 중 1-4개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50