The Flame in the Flood

The Flame in the Flood

View Stats:
paouk 17 May, 2023 @ 1:46pm
Steam deck
I would really love to play this on my deck, this is the perfect kinda game for it IMO.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Eternity Circle 17 May, 2023 @ 6:26pm 
you can it's working perfectly on it!
thelefthorse 19 May, 2023 @ 10:28am 
Originally posted by Eternity Circle:
you can it's working perfectly on it!

Wow, seriously? Like the OP, I'd thought this might make a great Deck game, but the store page says it's unsupported -- not unverified -- so I haven't even bothered trying. I'll download it in the next day or so and give it a go, but since it's working for you, are you using Proton at all or just playing it straight?
Eternity Circle 19 May, 2023 @ 2:08pm 
Seems there's no linux version from the store info so it will work with Proton.
But I don't use specific a version of Proton compatibility in the properties so you can download it straight & play, cloud saves are working too.:cleanfloppy:
I just started replay it & put more hours on the Deck than I did originally.
Still a quite difficult game as you can die very quickly & loose most of your progress.

Well of what I saw, seems most of the time the unsupported tags are put directly when there's a part of mutli-online anti-cheat or VR stuff not supported, even if the solo part is working fine.
Maybe it was tested on a earlier version of Proton which didn't worked...
only just realised i could play on deck, i saw chuck ragan play live and it made me wanna play again. cant believe the 'unsupported' tag is still there, valve should really update that. a lot of ppl must be missing out.
Really glad to hear it works on the steam deck, I've recently booked a trip to Berlin to see Hot Water Music and I've been itching to get back on this game ever since.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50