The Flame in the Flood

The Flame in the Flood

View Stats:
于谦 6 Dec, 2023 @ 10:31pm
The achievement of vegetarianism cannot be achieved?
I have tried various methods, but none of them can solve this problem.
1.I did not kill any animals, including scaring away crows.
2. Never eat meat, or even use any props related to animals.
3. Avoid drawing maps with snakes to prevent animals from harming them.
4.I only eat corn tortillas and drink water, but I still can't finish it by the 30th day.
5.I tried to load a lot of corn tortillas in the raft and sleep on the initial map, but still couldn't complete it on the 34th day.
6.I tried putting a lot of corn cakes on the raft and found a map without animals, but there should be a camping site on the map. When I'm hungry, I eat corn tortillas, I'm thirsty, I drink water, and when I don't get enough sleep, I go to bed. I persisted for 44 days, but still couldn't complete it.
The above are all completed in an endless mode.
Please help me achieve this achievement, thank you very much.

(My Steam has encountered some issues and I am unable to reply in the comments section. Thank you very much for your reply, but I tried each one according to everyone's method and still couldn't get it. )
(Thank you, Anjey_ Collins and Veteran, unfortunately, still did not achieve this achievement.)
Last edited by 于谦; 10 Dec, 2023 @ 8:26pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Veteran 7 Dec, 2023 @ 10:22pm 
I think I had to disable cloud sync and start new game to get it to work.
Anjey_Collins 8 Dec, 2023 @ 10:28am 
Hello.
Regarding your achievement - you don't need to turn off anything, touch it too, everything can be done on the latest version of the game with the Internet enabled.
I recommend finding a lot of dried meat and empty cans from underwater, start a new game and find a fishing cove and spend the night there. IMPORTANT! You need to meet every dawn! Then the game counts the day and the achievement progress.
Good luck.
If anything - write.
Make Sure You Are Awake At Midnight, If You Sleep Through The Day Change, It Invalidates The Day. I Think This Is A Lot Of People's Problem.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50