The Flame in the Flood

The Flame in the Flood

View Stats:
Krane 26 Feb, 2016 @ 5:51am
Re-bindable keys
Hey guys

I'm wondering if it would be possible to get a option to rebind the keys, I'm surprised that it isn't already an option. Although the main reason I want this is to rebind just one button, i for inventory, I'd rather Tab open inventory rather than having to reach over and hitting i. Just a small quality of life change really.

Other than that when the game isn't chugging and breaking, I'm having a lot of fun with it, I hope the game is able to get fixed soon, I'd really like to be able to recommend this to friends.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
TMF_Forrest 26 Feb, 2016 @ 7:43am 
It's on our list to evaluate, but is currently lower priority than the crashes you're describing.
Krane 26 Feb, 2016 @ 8:00am 
Of course, crash fixes are definitely more important. Glad to hear it is on the list to look at sometime in the future though, thanks for replying :)
Ynobe 27 Feb, 2016 @ 3:47am 
You what now? Full key rebinding is a standard for PC Games. Do not tell me it is difficult to do that is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. I want to rebind to whatever I want. Sigh...I thought on release out of Early Access it would include this. Disappointed TBH. :-(
xmoucheron | FR 28 Feb, 2016 @ 8:36am 
shortcut key 1 / 2 3 is broken in an azerty keyboard.

I must use xbox controller if i want use shortcut key.

Can you repair this bug ?
KiKiLL 28 Feb, 2016 @ 10:56am 
Re-Bindable Key is needed for AZERTY key-board and ZQSD players // French support
la-musette 2 Mar, 2016 @ 5:43pm 
Une solution pour les claviers français, c'est de faire ALT+SHIFT après avoir lancé le jeu, ça passe le clavier en Qwerty. C'est ce que je fais sur windows 7 en tout cas, pour les autres OS, je ne sais pas ce que ça donne...
Rey 28 May, 2018 @ 11:18am 
Originally posted by la-musette:
Une solution pour les claviers français, c'est de faire ALT+SHIFT après avoir lancé le jeu, ça passe le clavier en Qwerty. C'est ce que je fais sur windows 7 en tout cas, pour les autres OS, je ne sais pas ce que ça donne...
ce n'est pas une solution. après, quand tu chattes avec un ami, tu écris en qwerty comme un con. donc NON !
Le mec qui a dev ce jeu est un ancien qui a bossé sur Bioshock. C'est de la connerie de ne pas avoir fait une option de remaping !
2024 still no key rebind
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 26 Feb, 2016 @ 5:51am