STAR WARS™ Starfighter™

STAR WARS™ Starfighter™

Request for screenshots of certain starships and concept art from the game.
Hello, I played this game many years ago as a child and it's stuck with me in the back of my mind for years. I've been trying to get images of specific ships from the game and the concept art you unlock but little luck till now when I found out it was on steam.

I'm probably asking a lot but I'd deeply appreciate it if someone could get screenshots of the freighters used by the lok revenants and during the charms way mission. I've also been looking for screenshots of the top and bottom of the trade federation superfreighter. Finally I think like Jedi starfighter this game has concept art you can unlock. If someone could screenshot those I'd deeply appreciate it. You can link the screenshots in the comments or put them in an imgur gallery then link it in the comments.

I know it's a lot but I deeply appreciate it if someone did it. As for why I'm asking for screenshots it's for something I'm working on and I needed reference material of the ships and the lok revenant speeder. The concept art of the revenant speeder use to be on the star wars wiki but got removed for some reason, I however digress.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
I can do this using the PS2 version. Textures shouldn't be different at all. Emulator allows for higher resolutions and I can use debug freecam for this task. Finally, an actual use for this!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50