he3laa 28 Dec, 2022 @ 1:08am
best star wars film?
THE LAST JEDIII
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Skankhunt42 30 Dec, 2022 @ 11:20am 
Star Wars (1977)
Galahad_2014 1 Jan, 2023 @ 10:05pm 
my favorite is Phantom menace because i love liam neeson movies plus darth maul is crazy.
camblornadina 7 Jan, 2023 @ 11:48am 
revenge of the sith
nightmare404x 7 Jan, 2023 @ 9:53pm 
A New Hope
Jon.Topps 7 Jan, 2023 @ 10:21pm 
The Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett, or Obi-Wan Kenobi. I have a hard time deciding between them.

I know they're not movies, I don't care. They're sooooooo good.

1-3 and 7-9 had absolute idiots in charge. I still love the movies, they're good, but there's just so many problems, where the whole saga could have been so much better, but they made a bunch of dumb decisions and brought down the whole series so much.
4-6 were obviously amazing, but a bit dated, plus the biggest problem is Lucas clearly had no idea what he was doing when he started, so there's a bunch of holes, and things that don't add up.
I really wish the whole of everything could have been done by the people who made the shows, so it could all be coherent, and of the same quality.
Last edited by Jon.Topps; 9 Jan, 2023 @ 8:08pm
The best is Caravan of Courage an Ewok adventure - 1984. Best movie ever. You going ask why...because there is a huge spider and is terrifying as frack!
Skankhunt42 12 Jan, 2023 @ 9:48am 
Star Wars Holiday Special
nurt 23 Jan, 2023 @ 6:06pm 
Originally posted by Jon.Topps:
1-3 and 7-9 had absolute idiots in charge. I still love the movies, they're good, but there's just so many problems, where the whole saga could have been so much better, but they made a bunch of dumb decisions and brought down the whole series so much.

The same "idiot" who was in charge of the prequels also created the whole franchise, a.k.a. George Lucas ;).

Jokes aside though, i pretty much agree with everything you said. After the ninth film, i got so tired of how much of a wasted potential star wars became. Everything felt very lazy imo, so i just stopped caring as much about star wars as a whole and so far I haven't changed my mind. It's not that i hate it, but I just accepted the fact that it will never be as good as I thought it was as a kid. I simply moved on.
Jon.Topps 23 Jan, 2023 @ 6:25pm 
Originally posted by nurt:
The same "idiot" who was in charge of the prequels also created the whole franchise, a.k.a. George Lucas ;).

Jokes aside though, i pretty much agree with everything you said. After the ninth film, i got so tired of how much of a wasted potential star wars became. Everything felt very lazy imo, so i just stopped caring as much about star wars as a whole and so far I haven't changed my mind. It's not that i hate it, but I just accepted the fact that it will never be as good as I thought it was as a kid. I simply moved on.
Yup, Lucas is an idiot, lol. He's got some good qualities, but when you say I WILL DO IT ALL! and not take advice, your flaws exacerbate.

Have you watched the new shows? If not, you left the fan club too early, lol.
rajhiim2 4 Feb, 2023 @ 2:58pm 
attack of the clones
Jemdal 11 Feb, 2023 @ 5:02pm 
The best is Return of the Jedi in my opinion
DoobyShoo 15 Feb, 2023 @ 2:24pm 
Empire Strikes Back
ep 3
CrawlingBerg 26 May, 2023 @ 12:25pm 
For me 3rd place: Revenge of the sith. 2nd place: A new hope. 1st place: Return of the Jedi.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50