LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga

LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga

I cant get 100%
I have all characters (including Indiana Jones) I collected all minikits, red and golden bricks, completed all mission, and now i am at 98,2%. I dont know what else to do to get 100%
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Are there any vehicles you haven't bought? :)
I have all of them
Jahz 11 May @ 6:57pm 
Perhaps some hidden achievements
Or maybe DLC characters

The hidden achievements could be due to co op like the vs in co op
bugged
had this problem w lego indiana jones movie 2
CUE 17 May @ 4:49am 
Buy all, red bricks too.
sosa 17 May @ 9:34am 
build this thing that is getting unlocked after collecting all gold bricks
sosa 17 May @ 9:35am 
also check the super story missions, if you maxed them all out
i found it, i dint make al the super story missions (the ones you have to complete the chapter in less than 1 hour and collecting 100.000 coins)
yeah, a lot of people forget about the super stories, they're kind of a pain to get through as they force you to speedrun each episode to 100% the game, thankfully I found out you don't have to get BOTH 100,000 and do it in under an hour, just one of the two requirements.
Zilentis 25 May @ 11:05am 
Originally posted by WillBound65:
yeah, a lot of people forget about the super stories, they're kind of a pain to get through as they force you to speedrun each episode to 100% the game, thankfully I found out you don't have to get BOTH 100,000 and do it in under an hour, just one of the two requirements.

could you elaborate? do you mean I could get 100,000 studs and then complete the Episode in like an hour and a half? and conversely complete the Episode in an hour but only get 50,000 studs? and that counts?
DeadKin 22 Jun @ 9:34pm 
One more reason that looking back on This, and other video games just brings to further realisation of the living efforts wasted on These robots. All we see are tangents of wasted focus towards dependent roborgic escapest thinking. Humanity is capable of so much better than This: How disappointing.
Berserk 11 Jul @ 6:34pm 
RavenantFlock wtf are you talking about.
Originally posted by Berserk:
RavenantFlock wtf are you talking about.
hes probably a bot designed to farm jester awards or something
Coach 21 Aug @ 3:29pm 
you have to beat all super story levels, buy all hints and gold bricks from the shop, and beat the bonus levels which are to the far right of the cantina next to the custom characters. Hope this helps
DeadKin 26 Sep @ 11:28pm 
@doggo... Nope, not a bot, just loco. Lol, and what even mild impression did we give that we're a machine? Lay off the bottle and learn how to read, ret@rd.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50