LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga

LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga

Lego Star Wars The Videogame 2005
how do i install lego star wars the video game of the year 2005?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Are you asking how to install that game separately, using The Complete Saga? If that's your question, the answer is you can't. It's not a bundle, it's a combined game. The original [/i]Lego Star Wars[/i], as well as Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy was made for the XBox/Gamecube/Playstation 2 era.

When the Xbox 360/PS3 era hit, Take 2 took both games, combined all of their content (as well as some new content) and into a single title - The Complete Saga. 15 years later, they did the same thing by taking that game, adding the content from Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as well as a bunch of new content covering The Last Jedi and Rise of The Skywalker and released it all as Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
Originally posted by WraithTDK TBTPs!:
Are you asking how to install that game separately, using The Complete Saga? If that's your question, the answer is you can't. It's not a bundle, it's a combined game. The original [/i]Lego Star Wars[/i], as well as Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy was made for the XBox/Gamecube/Playstation 2 era.

When the Xbox 360/PS3 era hit, Take 2 took both games, combined all of their content (as well as some new content) and into a single title - The Complete Saga. 15 years later, they did the same thing by taking that game, adding the content from Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, as well as a bunch of new content covering The Last Jedi and Rise of The Skywalker and released it all as Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga.
No, I mean to install it separately without using the complete saga.
gps 5 Jul @ 3:01pm 
Well, I guess you need to get the original disc from somewhere - and then just install it. There's not much else you can do...
Prophet 6 Jul @ 1:27pm 
Originally posted by Sonic5453:
Originally posted by WraithTDK TBTPs!:

Xbox 360 emulation is a thing yk u can't do anything ur asking for as this cannot be separated
pls add dabbaby car haha :nitra:
dovi 10 Jul @ 7:21pm 
i would emulate the ps2 version
Originally posted by Prophet:
Xbox 360 emulation is a thing yk u can't do anything ur asking for as this cannot be separated
Xbot simulation sucks very bad, he can buy on xbox store

...buy it and run the installer on the disc?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50