LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga

LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga

Stuck on Pod Racing
It seems like it's pretty much impossible to win the Pod racing with Anakin. It's hard to hit ALL the boosters to be able to pass the guy who's in the lead. I was doing the race almost 10 times in a row and still haven't won. Does anyone have any tips and ideas as to how you can actually win the Pod race?

Thanks
Last edited by GingerRose81; 6 Mar, 2016 @ 9:28pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
JJA1999 8 Jul, 2015 @ 2:23pm 
It took me 30 attempts. Keep trying.
GingerRose81 10 Jul, 2015 @ 5:37pm 
There has to be some kind of trick to it.There's a gate that goes up a hill (that has a booster) that I don't know how you're supposed to open.
I'll go back to it again soon. After doing the same thing over and over and over again for however many tries, I give up and get tired of it for a bit.
BushwalkerSP 11 Jul, 2015 @ 2:34am 
The gate the leads up a hill can only be open in a free play, so it doesn't apply to a story mode. The booster pads are your only chance to win the race, plus you must not be slowed down by either bumping into obstacles or driving over holes in the path. Remember that you have 3 lapses to complete. The last one is very important to finish first.
Last edited by BushwalkerSP; 1 Sep, 2015 @ 12:35am
Keytee Tamira 19 Jul, 2015 @ 9:41pm 
Really...
I beaten this stage in ONE try!
And you haven't even played the original Podrace from original Lego Star Wars: The Videogame! It was much harder... yet i still easily finished it!
GingerRose81 25 Jul, 2015 @ 7:28pm 
Well, la di da! Yippy Skippy for you. I'm not the only one who it took more than a few attempts to do. It took JJA1999 30 attempts to do it.
So I don't know what you did to get through it in ONE try, but it's not easy to get through it in ONE try.
I was looking for tips on how to get through it, not people bragging.
Last edited by GingerRose81; 25 Jul, 2015 @ 7:29pm
Cefaslego 30 Jul, 2015 @ 9:25pm 
if you are doing two play then it will not work :|
Teun2408 31 Aug, 2015 @ 9:41am 
Originally posted by pnichter:
if you are doing two play then it will not work :|
well, I also did it in like 1 or 2 tries. But with coop it will be harder cause you have double the chance to drive against obstacles etc.
Some random guy 14 Sep, 2015 @ 7:38pm 
Make sure you go forward. I used to steer only because I thought he went forward on his own, but you going forward makes him go faster.
wool 15 Sep, 2015 @ 12:45pm 
NOW THIS IS POD RACING
ezpzggsqueezy 9 Oct, 2015 @ 8:18am 
Originally posted by Keytee Tamira:
Really...
I beaten this stage in ONE try!
And you haven't even played the original Podrace from original Lego Star Wars: The Videogame! It was much harder... yet i still easily finished it!

Right? I didn't even hit that many of the boosters until the last lap and still got it no problem. How could anyone not do it in 30 tries?
Sinistra 15 Oct, 2015 @ 7:29pm 
Originally posted by Quaocto:
Make sure to press forward on the analog stick/D-pad or hold A. Not sure which.
This is the answer. I had several attempts using my controller until I realised you have to hold forward on the analogue stick to go faster.
sir_derlin 5 Mar, 2016 @ 10:15am 
I was pushing the jump button like an accelarate button, and noticed nothing happened so I stopped. Pushing up is the way to go! Thanks for the help!
JJA1999 6 Mar, 2016 @ 4:38pm 
Originally posted by XOIIO:
Right? I didn't even hit that many of the boosters until the last lap and still got it no problem. How could anyone not do it in 30 tries?
This isn't a new video game. I was 5 when I played this game for the first time, but if I say it like that it looks like I'm calling canadianrose81 a 5 year old.
GingerRose81 6 Mar, 2016 @ 9:35pm 
Thanks JJA1999
I actually still haven't gone back to it since I posted my original post. Maybe I'll go back to it to try it again soon and see if I can pass the races.
Mr Dusty 14 Mar, 2016 @ 3:06am 
The race is easy aslong as you don't crash into anything. Also you don't need to hit all the boosters just don't slow down and on the final lap you will win normally near the end.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 43 comments
Per page: 1530 50