LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga

LEGO® Star Wars™: The Complete Saga

Nebham 21 Feb, 2015 @ 2:28pm
How to use my PS4 contoller
I hooked up my PS4 contoller into the computer, and it works fine for big picture mode, but the second i get in game, i cant use the controller to access any of the games functions. I can do into the steam menu using the controller in game, but that is the only thing. How can I get my controller to work??
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
samueljenks96 10 Apr, 2015 @ 9:03am 
I'm having the exact same problem, if anyone knows how to fix this please help!
FissionPhoenix 28 Apr, 2015 @ 1:53pm 
might just have to use mouse and/or keyboard to enter the game's options to set preferences for the controller. I believe the lego games are primarily only pre-accepting of xbox controllers, but I've been able to set the controls for a generic controller for the games.
Caspyrr 29 Apr, 2015 @ 8:50pm 
Same issue. I might have to buy a logitech or XBOX controller.
Caspyrr 30 Apr, 2015 @ 9:42am 
Can you make a youtube tutorial on how you did it :P

n1ck 6 Jan, 2016 @ 2:15pm 
im having an issue when using my ds4windows program. the game is detecting two controllers so if i press any button for player one it thinks someone is trying to join as player two, but in the control config it has no controls set for player two. the game detects my controller without the ds program running but i cant set my controls for some reason, any ideas?
PeaceKeep0r 7 Jan, 2016 @ 6:04pm 
Check the option Hide DS4 controller in the settings menu
GodRecall 7 Jan, 2016 @ 7:57pm 
Ds4 windows works amazing
Chris P 10 Jan, 2016 @ 2:06pm 
I use DS4 windows for both the lego games and it works fine so :C
Dan. 14 Apr, 2016 @ 4:37pm 
Thanks guys :D Now i can enjoy it :D
Saladbass 29 May, 2017 @ 3:43am 
Found a way to fix it just enable "Hide DS4 Controller" in the settings tab and Lego games shouldn't freak out anymore. I was troubling myself for 2 days to fix it and I bashed my head against the table to see the answer was so simple, funny thing is that when I first tried it out, I plug the controller into my PC and installed DS4Windows it worked perfectly fine and then this happens, just hope that the dev's at DS4 can do some simple coding to hopefully prevent things like this from ever happening again.
CWODO 24 Jun, 2017 @ 8:07am 
Yeah, use DS4 it's the best available controller tool on PC
should get you set up easily
potpot25 30 Jun, 2017 @ 7:42am 
Originally posted by Saladbass:
Found a way to fix it just enable "Hide DS4 Controller" in the settings tab and Lego games shouldn't freak out anymore. I was troubling myself for 2 days to fix it and I bashed my head against the table to see the answer was so simple, funny thing is that when I first tried it out, I plug the controller into my PC and installed DS4Windows it worked perfectly fine and then this happens, just hope that the dev's at DS4 can do some simple coding to hopefully prevent things like this from ever happening again.

i did hide it but then i couldnt use it for the game at all, it did work before but it kept adding the 2nd player
ala003 31 Oct, 2020 @ 3:20pm 
I'm trying to use ds4 but when it should say "controller 1 found," it says "no controllers found". Any help?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50