Chicken Little

Chicken Little

nap 9 Mar, 2023 @ 1:17pm
Alien Stage: No camera rotation?
Got to the part where Abby gets into the alien suit and then has to press buttons in order to open doors. However there's a portion where I need to turn my camera to shoot at a button and can not rotate my camera - in fact I have not been able to manually rotate my camera the whole time playing this game and thought it was normal. Does anyone know how to fix the no camera rotation glitch? I would love to keep playing but I am stuck here unless I can get some answers!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
76561199478573275 25 May, 2023 @ 4:44pm 
Hello, in the level you can move the camera, only it is configured with keys that are uncomfortable for me. To see this you have to start the game, in the previous menu in which it allows you to change the resolution, 2 tabs appear which say :``keyboard´´ and ``control´´. When entering these tabs, all the keys with which you can play appear and among them are those to move the camera, recommendation: change it to your liking
Sorry for the translation, it's because I speak in Spanish and I translated it with the Google translator.
Greetings and I hope you can solve your problem
Maybe I'm late but you can rotate the alien suit's camera by default with some numbers in the right of your keyboard (I think they're 4, 6 and 8).
Hope it helps! :steamthumbsup:
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50