STAR WARS™: X-Wing Alliance™

STAR WARS™: X-Wing Alliance™

VFR6 29 Dec, 2023 @ 10:18am
Save file with all missions unlocked?
One thing I really enjoyed in this game is the in-game database. Is there a way to unlock all mission and thus filling the database to complete?
Iirc, the more missions you complete, the more ship you can see on that Mon Calamari cruiser deck/holodeck?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Calmputer 29 Dec, 2023 @ 10:33am 
That doesn't sound right...

Once you get to the Alliance Concourse (7 missions into the game), you should be able to see all ship entries immediately... I don't think any of the ships are hidden until you finish particular missions...

I'm visiting family over the holidays, otherwise I'd upload my own pilot-file for you.
VFR6 29 Dec, 2023 @ 11:15am 
Originally posted by Calmputer:
I'm visiting family over the holidays, otherwise I'd upload my own pilot-file for you.
I will be waiting, and thanks.
Happy holiday.
VFR6 7 Feb @ 8:06am 
Originally posted by Calmputer:

Once you get to the Alliance Concourse (7 missions into the game), you should be able to see all ship entries immediately... I don't think any of the ships are hidden until you finish particular missions...

Yeah, I tried this save file editor to make my Pilot profile completed all of the campaign mission, and it worked. I can access the Rebellion's Concourse, and access the holographic terminal. But it only shows RTID fighter. Nothing else. I think I need to go through the campaign mission by mission, or get a file(PLT file) that other players has.
Can I have yours please?
John Jow 29 Mar @ 8:02am 
Check the XWing Alliance Upgrade project. They have a XWA Piloteer "a simple editor to change some details in your Pilot file."
But this doesnt work for TFTC ...
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50