Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Vis statistikker:
Frosty Mist 24. dec. 2022 kl. 0:35
Should I begin the fight with the Daimon or is it best to try to get the Devilsbane sword?
So right now I'm a level 100 Mystic Knight with a sorcerer pawn same level. My gear is a dragonforged immortal set with only the chestpiece and boots rarefied + a sovereign's mantle cloak.

Also have a golden rarefied cursed bite sword with dragon' faith. I've been trying for awhile to try to get lvl 3 weapons to purify but no luck with even that.

My hope is it would help with the Daimon or be important.

If I killed it now would getting to the Daimon be much harder and does it respawn the same? Whats the course of action I should take now?
Oprindeligt skrevet af Nyu:
fight daemon.
you should be strong enough already.

farming to 200 is kinda boring.
after deamon is beaten first time you get more chances for level 3 weapons too.
< >
Viser 1-10 af 10 kommentarer
gammav 24. dec. 2022 kl. 1:37 
Farm Death at bloodless stockade cuz hes spawn there Infinitely pre BBI. Post bbi you need bait to farm Death. Lvl up to 200
Forfatteren af denne tråd har angivet, at dette indlæg besvarer det oprindelige emne.
Nyu 24. dec. 2022 kl. 2:14 
fight daemon.
you should be strong enough already.

farming to 200 is kinda boring.
after deamon is beaten first time you get more chances for level 3 weapons too.
zadymek 24. dec. 2022 kl. 7:23 
Wait. You were able to beat a Cursed Dragon but can't handle some Garm and Elder Ogres to rarefy your gear? Equipment and levels aside, I wonder if you are ready to beat Damien.
Frosty Mist 24. dec. 2022 kl. 9:23 
Oprindeligt skrevet af zadymek:
Wait. You were able to beat a Cursed Dragon but can't handle some Garm and Elder Ogres to rarefy your gear? Equipment and levels aside, I wonder if you are ready to beat Damien.
That was before if you meant the other threads, already dealt with those.

If not then unsure what this is about.
Sidst redigeret af Frosty Mist; 24. dec. 2022 kl. 9:27
zadymek 24. dec. 2022 kl. 9:44 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Frosty Mist:
I meant that since you didn't rarefy the whole Immortal's set it is likely that you haven't fought enemies that drop resurces for rarefication of other pieces of the set. Or you're very unlucky ;)
Frosty Mist 24. dec. 2022 kl. 23:05 
I meant that since you didn't rarefy the whole Immortal's set it is likely that you haven't fought enemies that drop resurces for rarefication of other pieces of the set. Or you're very unlucky ;)
Mainly just having trouble finding the ones which drop the ingredients, also not getting much vivifying incense spawns. I have most of the final ingredients but don't remember for the helmet.
Nyu 24. dec. 2022 kl. 23:51 

not everyone played the game so much that they know exactly all materials of every gear and where it drops without checking the smith or bestiarity
Frosty Mist 25. dec. 2022 kl. 0:06 
Finished it seems, wasn't too hard either except for the tries when he spammed the vortex early on. There was a time where we managed to stagger him and so I kept hitting his head until I won with liquid vim.
zadymek 25. dec. 2022 kl. 6:02 
also not getting much vivifying incense spawns.
Vivifying incense? Like the one Barroch sells?
not everyone played the game so much that they know exactly all materials of every gear and where it drops without checking the smith or bestiarity
The point was not that OP should have everything rarefied. It was that they likely lack combat experience.
Sidst redigeret af zadymek; 25. dec. 2022 kl. 6:06
Nyu 25. dec. 2022 kl. 17:53 
also not getting much vivifying incense spawns.
Vivifying incense? Like the one Barroch sells?
The point was not that OP should have everything rarefied. It was that they likely lack combat experience.
god, you are really not a good player.
pls dont project.
< >
Viser 1-10 af 10 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50