Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

View Stats:
why is it so easy to soft lock yourself?
in the mission "the watergod's alter" i gave my pawns some stone tablets caus i couldnt carry all of them and now i only have 3 of the 5 even though i got all 5, aparetnyl one of my pawns insta died and despawned and when i got them back they didnt have the stone tablet. and now i cant go back to recollect them... so do i have to restart my game now or what now?
Originally posted by zadymek:
Why do you think that whatever items you gave to Pawns are lost? Did you check your storage?

BTW It's "so easy to soft lock yourself" that you can actually rebuy those tablets should you actually be stupid enough to discard them, at the Black Cat.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
zadymek 18 Jun, 2023 @ 3:38am 
Why do you think that whatever items you gave to Pawns are lost? Did you check your storage?

BTW It's "so easy to soft lock yourself" that you can actually rebuy those tablets should you actually be stupid enough to discard them, at the Black Cat.
For a 6k hrs in Dragon's Dogma, I think you are a bit pretentious/very proud player (with or without reasons I can't judge).

I've lost some hired pawns too & I lately thought that I have lost all their stuff as well...
"Why do you think that whatever items you gave to Pawns are lost?" as a logical answer:
because pawns are disappearing when they die and all their stuff can disappear with them...

Nothing is very well explained in this game and it is not this superficial tutorial in the first towns that it will help players to know about every mechanics but I think you already know all that. It probably explains why you need to play DD so much to learn all these implicit & vague basics...
Last edited by Mikaela & the flashlight; 26 Jun, 2023 @ 11:22am
Slyguy65 5 Jan @ 11:12am 
Originally posted by Evinrunn:
For a 6k hrs in Dragon's Dogma, I think you are a bit pretentious/very proud player (with or without reasons I can't judge).

I've lost some hired pawns too & I lately thought that I have lost all their stuff as well...
"Why do you think that whatever items you gave to Pawns are lost?" as a logical answer:
because pawns are disappearing when they die and all their stuff can disappear with them...

Nothing is very well explained in this game and it is not this superficial tutorial in the first towns that it will help players to know about every mechanics but I think you already know all that. It probably explains why you need to play DD so much to learn all these implicit & vague basics...
After being around the gaming block, games that have obscure stuff and are somewhat unforgiving ALWAYS has a community with people like that. I saw it like 5 times after just a single day of interacting with it, literally the last post i checked had a similar person
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50