Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight

View Stats:
Yugasami 26 Aug, 2020 @ 1:43pm
Rumble
So, I want this game so badly, but... I hear that PC version doesn't have the rumble(vibration). This is really mean a lot to me, so I think if it's true, maybe better to buy ps4 version, but it will cost more.(
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Yugasami 26 Aug, 2020 @ 2:14pm 
PS4 version have 60 fps, it's anough for me, I don't have 4k or G-sync monitor/TV, and I don't like mods...
So now it's rumble vs money)))
Last edited by Yugasami; 26 Aug, 2020 @ 2:15pm
Really it doesn't have controller vibrations? I checked some threads on the internet and it seems to be true. Funny, in my whole 124h playthrough I didn't even notice it once... this is probably a clue how immersive this game is 🙂 It doesn't even need to use a vibrator to give you pleasure.

On PS4 you may have a higher input lag. That will make it objectively less comfortable to play than on PC.

But of course this is your choice. Do what you feel is right for you. Everyone has different priorities. 🙂
Yugasami 26 Aug, 2020 @ 2:37pm 
Originally posted by 🉑 reznoR:
On PS4 you may have a higher input lag. That will make it objectively less comfortable to play than on PC.
I always can connect gamepad via USB, so no input lag.
In fact, even via Bluetooth I never noticed any input lag while playing...for example Nioh, which is require good reaction, while working in 60 fps on PS4.
Last edited by Yugasami; 26 Aug, 2020 @ 2:37pm
tintingaroo 26 Aug, 2020 @ 2:55pm 
Yeah, rumble for HK = Xbox, PS & Switch. I play with KB but used a gamepad mainly for testing stuff. It would have been nice if they'd brought rumble to the PC when they implemented it for console.
I did spend time trying to see if I could get it working - maybe with access to a console version of the game it may be possible to do it.
Yugasami 26 Aug, 2020 @ 3:19pm 
Yes it would be nice, but I don't think they will, after all it's 2 years have passed...
I just feel it's unfair.(
Last edited by Yugasami; 26 Aug, 2020 @ 3:20pm
kaoz 26 Aug, 2020 @ 4:24pm 
Originally posted by 🉑 reznoR:
🙂 It doesn't even need to use a vibrator to give you pleasure.
dude.. keep it PG!
Hunter 26 Aug, 2020 @ 8:21pm 
maybe try ds4windows its a program that let's you use your ps4 controller on pc for anything it might have a rumble feature that might work if it's built into the game can't promise anything though, i would also say it's smarter in general to get the game cheaper rather than more expensive granted i would pay 50 dollars for hollow knight so you do you
Yugasami 27 Aug, 2020 @ 2:52am 
Originally posted by Hunter7557:
maybe try ds4windows
DS4windows is just an emulator... in some points it worse than in steam build emulator, I usually use steam.
So...it can't fix things like that.
Actually I can enable specific rumble in DS4windows for any game, like if I'll press button, gamepad will vibrate, but it's not what I need, it's not how rumble was designed and work in this game.
Last edited by Yugasami; 27 Aug, 2020 @ 2:54am
Yugasami 27 Aug, 2020 @ 5:13am 
Originally posted by Batman:
like bruv why you obsessed with vibrations xd
I'm perfectionist =_=
I want to get 100% experience from this game.
As I know PC version had rumble at the release, but it was buggy...like...sometimes it just vibrate permanently, so developers just disable it..
From this point no matter how amazing the game, PC version seems broken for me.
Last edited by Yugasami; 27 Aug, 2020 @ 5:30am
I agree that in one aspect PC version may be lacking because of all the information you provided (that I had no idea about previously). In the same manner calling the whole game "broken" is maybe a little harsh 🙂 You probably just meant that the PC version of Hollow Knight doesn't meet your one specific individual expectation that the console versions are able to provide for you.
Last edited by 🉑 rezno[R].technology; 27 Aug, 2020 @ 5:49am
IGOr 27 Aug, 2020 @ 5:54am 
W
MadHamster 27 Aug, 2020 @ 8:41am 
Bro, this is the weirdest inquiry on this forum I have ever seen.
JEB! 27 Aug, 2020 @ 2:07pm 
I've played on PS4 and PC. Keyboard controls are far better than a controller anyway. Trust me. It took some getting used to but it's far more precise and makes a huge difference.
MadHamster 27 Aug, 2020 @ 2:09pm 
Originally posted by Umbrage:
I've played on PS4 and PC. Keyboard controls are far better than a controller anyway. Trust me. It took some getting used to but it's far more precise and makes a huge difference.
Dunno, Xbox Elite V2 Controller is pretty precise and comfortable to use.
Originally posted by Yugasami:
So, I want this game so badly, but... I hear that PC version doesn't have the rumble(vibration). This is really mean a lot to me, so I think if it's true, maybe better to buy ps4 version, but it will cost more.(
Hello there, are you perhaps still interested in Hollow Knight for PC? Team Cherry just released a new public Beta that enables rumble support on PC 🙂 (as well as some other fixes) If you are interested, you can check the pinned topic.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 1530 50