Timespinner

Timespinner

View Stats:
Achievement bug?
Hello, could anyone help me with a specific achievement? And the Hero of Winderia, I don't know what to do to get her, I chose to kill the bosses in the following sequence: Sandman, the protagonist's father. Then I remade it a few times until I killed Riverland and the fire boss and then I killed Sandman again, but I didn't get the achievement, and a bug?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
LunarRayGames  [developer] 3 Jul @ 9:06pm 
Hero of Winderia is achieved by picking the left Blue light when using the Lab Timespinner in order to defeat Prince Nuvius, and then defeating Nightmare after.
Set 3 Jul @ 10:38pm 
Originally posted by LunarRayGames:
Hero of Winderia is achieved by picking the left Blue light when using the Lab Timespinner in order to defeat Prince Nuvius, and then defeating Nightmare after.

Oh it makes sense xD. I'm going to start a new save and do this route, because from what I've seen you can't choose to kill in the past. Thank you very much :D
Llama 4 Jul @ 7:22am 
Originally posted by Set:
Originally posted by LunarRayGames:

Oh it makes sense xD. I'm going to start a new save and do this route, because from what I've seen you can't choose to kill in the past. Thank you very much :D

Just in case: if you want to get the "all achievements" achievement, you'll need to do it in NG+ so all of them are in one save file.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50