Sniper Elite

Sniper Elite

Wotan 10 Dec, 2015 @ 2:02pm
Do I get that right? Game description?
It's the war zone were Soviets and Germans battled each other, but YOU play as an American sniper who wipes out the entire enemy troop /Germans probably. ?

What type of BS is this ? I am not buying this game if I can't even play as German or Russian sniper. Shame on you devs.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
norkle 16 Mar, 2016 @ 4:55pm 
Sorry, this is months late. To clarify I think you play as an American disguised as a German and you fight Russians to stop them from getting an a-bomb or something.
Wotan 16 Mar, 2016 @ 5:07pm 
Originally posted by norkle:
Sorry, this is months late. To clarify I think you play as an American disguised as a German and you fight Russians to stop them from getting an a-bomb or something.

Hhahahahahaha.

Why not just playing as a German.

Fu** this US propaganda crap.
ROFLpl0x 18 Mar, 2016 @ 7:49pm 
Originally posted by Giovanni:

Hhahahahahaha.

It doesn't have anything to do with U.S. propaganda, genius. It's called a plot, and a pretty interesting one. And no, you don't wipe out the entire Soviet and German armies. That would sort of defeat the point of sending in a lone sniper.

How old are you, fourteen? Got the world all figured out?
POLAN 22 Apr, 2016 @ 12:55pm 
i may be canadian and i dont mind playing as an america sniperr killing Russias and Germans i play sniper elite 2, 3 kill russian and i didnt care one bit. i enjoy the storyline for all three games each mission was good.
Silvus Sol 11 May, 2016 @ 2:35am 
Originally posted by Hämähäkki:

Hhahahahahaha.

Because if you were just a German then you wouldn't feel completely alone and surrounded by hostiles. The fact that you're disguised means that your "friendly" troops really aren't your friends and it makes everything you do that much more dangerous. It adds another level to the plot and to the lone sniper setting.

Also, I like how you whine about propaganda (all of which was made up in your head), then proceed to spew baseless anti-US garbage which itself is a form of propaganda. Then again I've always enjoyed irony.
Last edited by Silvus Sol; 11 May, 2016 @ 2:55am
maximustrajan23 16 Sep, 2016 @ 11:32pm 
Mars-- also, if you actualy paid attention in history class, at the end of World War 2, the germans were basically surrounded in berlin, with the russians to the east, and the americans advancing from normandy to the west.. At this time, german nuclear and rocket scientists that were still left in the city at the time of its fall, were either being scooped up by russians, or scooped up by americans.. obviously, we americans did most of the scooping and the best scooping, since we came up with the A-bomb first, thanks to einstein, oppenheimer, and a few other brilliant german scientists that we had acquired via espionage, subterfudge, and other scenarios quite similar to what is being depicted here. So honestly, before you act like a trump supporter and start bashing things you dont have a clue about, maybe do some "education" in school, or even "research" things on your own, so you dont sound like such a complete dumbass. just trying to help.
Voland 28 Jun @ 1:40am 
American disguised as a German and you fight Russians to stop them from getting an a-bomb
but in reality you just obliterating hundreds of soviets who trying to defeat germans

this story would better fit some hitman-style game with actual espionage stuff

p.s. and in sequel with different story they dont have even such excuse, with killing soviets simply cus they on his way
Last edited by Voland; 28 Jun @ 1:43am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50