DARK SOULS™ III

DARK SOULS™ III

View Stats:
How can I get better being already decent?
I have 640h in ds3, I feel I'm decent but not good. I know estus cancel and a few more glitches. Just tellig that so you can imagine more or less o good I am. I dont really know at what level should I play, because on 125-139 there are many players a lot better than me. I'm not really asking for a certain thing to get better, I just want to find a nice level where you can find skilled players that help you to get better but not tryhards.:bonfire2:
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
spy 17 Aug @ 4:30pm 
do solo speedrun. make your own rules
Sorry, I dont know what do u mean with that
At this point there should be anything more for you to learn. Game is incredibly simple.

If you are losing a lot I suspect you just lack patience and engage too much.

And I think only at the Pontiff meta you can get to go against players with fundamentals down consistently. All other SL and stages it's better for organic interception and have casual 2/3x1.
Last edited by ZTL-Altima; 17 Aug @ 4:49pm
Aryan 18 Aug @ 3:41am 
Play level 125 and no more or you will miss out on decent PVP.
Aryan 18 Aug @ 3:42am 
summoning will also be limited, as you can summon and be invaded within 15 levels of others. Weapon upgrade has effect, too but go ahead and level that sucker up.
Aryan 18 Aug @ 3:43am 
that's rteally confusing about the 300 hours - try watching Fight Clubs from 2016-2019 and you will have a decent time!! Before the Arena came out (and still after) Pontiff is a great place to pvp or farm souls from rich players.
Arena
Mccoone 18 Aug @ 9:43am 
125 is good, keep fighting players better than you, thats how you improve. You can record your gameplay and analyze it, what you did well and especially what mistakes you made. Try keeping the mindset of playing to improve over playing to win. Also get rid of the idea of "tryhards", its just people better than you
"Try keeping the mindset of playing to improve over playing to win." Wise words :bonfire2:
God Knows 18 Aug @ 11:18am 
ARENA
Originally posted by Maga Skywalker:
I have 640h in ds3, I feel I'm decent but not good. I know estus cancel and a few more glitches. Just tellig that so you can imagine more or less o good I am. I dont really know at what level should I play, because on 125-139 there are many players a lot better than me. I'm not really asking for a certain thing to get better, I just want to find a nice level where you can find skilled players that help you to get better but not tryhards.:bonfire2:
Btw I usually invade at pontiff
Btw I usually invade at pontiff

SL 120-130 Arena, round plaza is the best imo and seems to be the most popular due to being flat. I’ve seen cheaters there but it is the cleanest place in this game. I’ve done hundreds of hours invading as well and it can be fun and satisfying but it is very stale now with low player numbers imo.
staying at meta level and continuing to fight more experienced players is how you will improve.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 17 Aug @ 4:26pm