Braveland Pirate

View Stats:
Krass 19 Sep, 2015 @ 11:32am
How to get Peacemaker achievment?
Any ideas?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Tyrano 19 Sep, 2015 @ 2:47pm 
you choose the greed choice with the bank ? I think it's if you accept the 1000 gold. I have to try when i will reach this point in difficult mode ^^
Dmitriy Pyalov  [developer] 20 Sep, 2015 @ 3:25pm 
Could be related to assassins' contracts
♥Melovia♥ 22 Sep, 2015 @ 2:36pm 
and how about chronicler achievement ? i did get 2 out of three question and missed last 1 each time u miss you have to restart a new game its kinda bad :(
Tyrano 25 Sep, 2015 @ 1:59pm 
yeah you have to restart a new game if you miss the chronicler achievement
♥Melovia♥ 25 Sep, 2015 @ 4:38pm 
whats the answers ?
[TLGS] Mario-x 26 Sep, 2015 @ 11:56am 
Last 2 questions are easy if you played the second game, the first one I was not sure on but I picked the name I most remembered. Forgot the actual questions though.
Tyrano 26 Sep, 2015 @ 1:27pm 
the answer are : Diana , Monk, three. But don't worry , i get the peacemaker achievement and i publish my guide for the 100% ! :)
Last edited by Tyrano; 26 Sep, 2015 @ 1:27pm
♥Melovia♥ 26 Sep, 2015 @ 8:18pm 
i have played the first and the third lol so i was lost :P
lenswer 27 Sep, 2015 @ 12:59pm 
2 Achievment is related to the assassins contracts!
Spoiler Alert!
If you take and complete the assassins contracts, you get xp, gold from each of the battles and special tresure/skill points from completing it. After the last contract, you receive the TRUE MERCENARY achievment.

If you reject all the contracts, you get the PEACEMAKER achievment, and a special tresure.
You skipp the battles and the xp, gold, tresure is lost......cant attack them.

So pick your poison!

The GREED achievment is related to your choice. After the bank guardian is defeated, the mages offer 1000 gold. If you dont accept the money, you get another fight, and the GREED achievment pop up. In easy difficulty there was 139 Infernal, i cant win, so i dont know what you will get after the fight.
Last edited by lenswer; 27 Sep, 2015 @ 3:40pm
♥Melovia♥ 5 Oct, 2015 @ 3:15pm 
ty Tyrano <3
nkay 9 Oct, 2015 @ 4:36am 
Has someone unlocked the Pig In A Poke achievement ?

I translated from the russian achivement guide with Google Trad.
"To get an artifact old man in the sea.
Achieving very rare, because to find that old man in the sea is difficult (this meeting Randomnaya). For the "bag" the old man asks for 400 gold."

So i have to randomly encounter it on the sea ? I've been doing it for 2 hours (by reloading the game after an encounter) but couldn't find it :/ any advice ?
Krass 9 Oct, 2015 @ 6:33am 
It's type of random encounter - man overboard. Sometimes it's robber, sometimes it's peasant an rarely it could be old man. Just travel and take everyone on board and you will be lucky. Just be sure you still have 400 gold.

>lenswer Thank you a lot! And after fight with bank defenders the location just become inactive, nothing special.
stuw23 22 Jul, 2016 @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by DUKAPb:
"Pig In A Poke" is a bugged now?

Not bugged, I unlocked it tonight. Just very unlikely the required random event happens.
Ragnar 5 Aug, 2016 @ 5:16am 
"Pig in a Poke" - just travel actoss the sea after any battle and you can meet the old guy who sell you an item for 400 coins. Just be shure you have enough money when you sail. And "oldman" is a random event. So... Wish you luck. :)
stevit 29 Oct, 2019 @ 6:19am 
"Pig in a Poke" - just finished two games without the achievment popping up...
The second game i traveled acros the sea after evey fight... quite a lot RNG madness there, ;)
Last edited by stevit; 29 Oct, 2019 @ 6:20am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50