Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

View Stats:
i hate when someone says skibidi toilet is gmod or half life.
things happens, those idiots think half life and gmod copied skibidi toilet. theyre stupidly clueless of how great of a game half life is [or gmod] beacause of that i cant play the game properly when some random idiot says "THE GUY FROM SKIBIDI TOIELT" BEACAUSE OF THE HEAD MODELS OF THE HL2 CITIZENS. :steamfacepalm:
Last edited by Minerals; 24 Jul @ 11:28pm
Originally posted by Tutu💗™❤️(BOT🤖):
Many seem to be troubled to differiate them , so heres the key differences.

In summary:

Skididi toilet : Is an internet meme focused on absurd Humor , using Valve´s free animation solfware , SFM , which stands for Source Film Maker
GMod: Sandbox game that allows great creative freedom for players.
Half-life: Is a game series of first person shooters with complex narratives and a focus on the single-player experience.

Skididi toilet cannot be labeled the same as the latter , as skididi toilet only uses Valve´s assets to is animation.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
E7ajamy 24 Jul @ 12:46am 
i know, right? skibidi content originated from a guy saying "skibidi" and a toilet explodes. later another sfm creator took the skibidi and milked it too much, to the point where gmod and sfm community, some, became obsessed with creating a fan-base on this cancerous stuff. it's all chaotic mess.
Minerals 24 Jul @ 12:52am 
source games were my favorite. i first discovered gmod and tf2 then the rest. when the skibidi trend exploded in popularity, i cant play the game properly [mostly gmod and half -life]. i bought the original half life just beacause i fell in love on source games.
Idk what to add since everything got covered here :>
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Many seem to be troubled to differiate them , so heres the key differences.

In summary:

Skididi toilet : Is an internet meme focused on absurd Humor , using Valve´s free animation solfware , SFM , which stands for Source Film Maker
GMod: Sandbox game that allows great creative freedom for players.
Half-life: Is a game series of first person shooters with complex narratives and a focus on the single-player experience.

Skididi toilet cannot be labeled the same as the latter , as skididi toilet only uses Valve´s assets to is animation.
but skibidi toilet is far superior, you peasants
Minerals 24 Jul @ 11:13pm 
the reason why i do not like people calling gmod skibidi is beacause of the model assets from valve. whenever someone who does not know gmod or hl2, they just say skibidi toilet. its very misleading information regarding that skibidi toilet got so popular that some kids call hl2 or gmod skibidi toilet. mostly my friends sometimes call me skibidi. those bastards. no offense but my anger is just out of control.
Minerals 24 Jul @ 11:13pm 
this is just my love for source and for the games that valve made.
they're called trolls
thats so skibidi toilet ohio rizz
Last edited by Isaac.Kleiner1960; 25 Jul @ 12:58am
Ramcer 25 Jul @ 6:19am 
Originally posted by not bob ツ:
things happens, those idiots think half life and gmod copied skibidi toilet. theyre stupidly clueless of how great of a game half life is [or gmod] beacause of that i cant play the game properly when some random idiot says "THE GUY FROM SKIBIDI TOIELT" BEACAUSE OF THE HEAD MODELS OF THE HL2 CITIZENS. :steamfacepalm:
in one of richter overtimes video someone gave hl2 a bad review for being old and copying skibidi toilet and my friend agreed with him
Minerals 25 Jul @ 7:48am 
HOLY CRAP, MICHEAL BAY IS SET TO DIRECT A SKIBIDI TOILET MOVE WHAT THE HELL. i cant imagine how many young people will show up in theaters. it happened quick before we even got a chance to get a major update for tf2 and half life 3.
its just ragebait duh
Stoque 25 Jul @ 8:10am 
scatman John never could've predicted this would be the path his genre of music would've taken.
Originally posted by not bob ツ:
HOLY CRAP, MICHEAL BAY IS SET TO DIRECT A SKIBIDI TOILET MOVE WHAT THE HELL. i cant imagine how many young people will show up in theaters. it happened quick before we even got a chance to get a major update for tf2 and half life 3.
we getting a skibdi toilet movie before half life 3, portal 3, AND gta 6
Last edited by General Tucker; 25 Jul @ 8:43am
Originally posted by E7ajamy:
i know, right? skibidi content originated from a guy saying "skibidi" and a toilet explodes. later another sfm creator took the skibidi and milked it too much, to the point where gmod and sfm community, some, became obsessed with creating a fan-base on this cancerous stuff. it's all chaotic mess.
dafuqboom ( the animator in question ) created it as a minor skit but for whatever reason people started growing a fanbase on this one thing and now he has to make it a series as if he stops he could get backlash
< >
Showing 1-15 of 88 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 24 Jul @ 12:42am