Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

View Stats:
Zyb 25 Jul @ 5:28am
Devs here are Amazing
You all still update and care about this game. Thank you.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
is this ironic?
Zyb 25 Jul @ 8:44am 
Originally posted by Gamro:
is this ironic?

Huh?
^yea yea go and take you pills:steambored:
Last edited by gobaoscar; 25 Jul @ 9:49am
Originally posted by Zyb:
Originally posted by Gamro:
is this ironic?

Huh?
they are not developing gmod anymore i think, even if they are, its taking them a while
Last edited by Gamro; 25 Jul @ 11:14am
Zyb 25 Jul @ 11:16am 
They have an update coming up this month. That is why I was surprised they still did anything.
Anothuor 25 Jul @ 1:30pm 
W devs
Originally posted by Kure 'Tesum:
They don't update the game really that much anymore, because they're focusing on its spiritual successor, S&Box. This could be a sign that Facepunch may sell Gmod to somebody else after releasing S&Box, because they probably don't want to keep both probably due to profits.
honestly s&box isnt even that good. i have the beta for the game and ive had it since 2022, it never got good, the actual sandbox mode, which i assume that a lot of the gmod playerbase that decide to try s&box are gonna go to, a lot of the ppl that play gmod for the sandbox mode, are probably not gonna like that the sandbox mode on s&box has barely anything, no options on the side for tools, the UI is HORRIBLE and the models look bad too. It's just a bad game, even though its supposedly been in dev hell since 2015, It's been 9 years and the actual SANDBOX MODE like in the title, is horrible.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 25 Jul @ 5:28am