LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers

LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers

View Stats:
VictorHF28 6 Feb, 2016 @ 3:24am
Lack of Insight Bug
Every time i go to play Lack of Insight the laser from the start don't shoot anything so i can't progress :/
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Jerresh 6 Feb, 2016 @ 9:21pm 
lowering the games resolution fixed this for me
wolverinetodd 16 Mar, 2016 @ 11:30am 
Originally posted by Jerresh:

I've already played this game once and got 100%. Now I'm playing it a second time and suddenly I'm experiencing the same problem as you... no green "lock-on" laser beam. I guess I must've had my resolution settings much lower the first time around (800-600?) and slightly higher this second time through.

You know, Lego (or Tt) needs to fix situations like these so there's at least two options to get from Point A to Point B so that if glitches like this occur, one can still progress through the game. Then when one does the Free Play, one would've figured out the glitch so as to challenge the first option again.

Or simply fix it where there aren't any glitches to begin with.
wolverinetodd 17 Mar, 2016 @ 7:17am 
Originally posted by wolverinetodd:
Originally posted by Jerresh:

I've already played this game once and got 100%. Now I'm playing it a second time and suddenly I'm experiencing the same problem as you... no green "lock-on" laser beam. I guess I must've had my resolution settings much lower the first time around (800-600?) and slightly higher this second time through.

You know, Lego (or Tt) needs to fix situations like these so there's at least two options to get from Point A to Point B so that if glitches like this occur, one can still progress through the game. Then when one does the Free Play, one would've figured out the glitch so as to challenge the first option again.

Or simply fix it where there aren't any glitches to begin with.

I was right! I did have my Resolution set to 800-600, but I'd turned on my V-Sync and that must've caused the green "lock-on" laser not to come on... as well as the Speedster's launch arrow to sometimes not appear after destroying the blue and white pipes.
Zéphyr 1 Aug, 2018 @ 1:33pm 
Same problem here, and changing the resolution to 800-600 solved it as well !
same problem I lowered everything but I did make the resolution to 800x600 but the laser still didn't come maybe it is because i have a really really really laggy pc
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50