LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers

LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers

View Stats:
gate4043 27 Jan, 2016 @ 3:51am
Strucker's Laboratory
I'm not able to build the Scarlet Witch switch in Baron Strucker's Laboratory and I have a feeling that it's broken. Has anyone had the same problem or is there just something I'm missing?
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Tim 27 Jan, 2016 @ 10:50am 
I can't manage to do the red/blue button puzzle. The blue button does not function in my game? I can get the first red one to light up but then the blue one does not want to work at all.
MaybeAnOcelot 27 Jan, 2016 @ 11:07am 
I had a similar problem with that level too, I found it was fixed by just restarting the level so I think its a random error
BushwalkerSP 27 Jan, 2016 @ 12:49pm 
Originally posted by Tim (ง'̀-'́)ง:
I can't manage to do the red/blue button puzzle. The blue button does not function in my game? I can get the first red one to light up but then the blue one does not want to work at all.
Try this:
Place either character on the red pad, then the other character on the blue pad. Move both characters off the pads so the pads raise up again. Now move one character to stand on the blue pad and the other to the red pad.
Tim 27 Jan, 2016 @ 2:22pm 
Originally posted by BushwalkerSP:
Originally posted by Tim (ง'̀-'́)ง:
Try this:
Place either character on the red pad, then the other character on the blue pad. Move both characters off the pads so the pads raise up again. Now move one character to stand on the blue pad and the other to the red pad.
I eventually fixed it by restarting the level 2 times (glitch was still there on first restart :/).
gate4043 27 Jan, 2016 @ 8:01pm 
I think there's a glitch with building objects outside of levels. I managed to finish Strucker's lab but then found a power panel that didn't let me build it in that boat place.
The A.W.G. 28 Jan, 2016 @ 12:47pm 
Got this bug (among a series of others... this game certainly has many).
Tried to restart the level and the red button stopped working too. :steamsad:
lFrancisco 28 Jan, 2016 @ 3:17pm 
I have the same problem :hatty:
lFrancisco 28 Jan, 2016 @ 4:29pm 
To fix this you must change the resolution to 800x600 :beatmeat:
hawkins-hero 29 Jan, 2016 @ 9:01pm 
I'm having the same issue with the switch for Scarlet Witch. Tried restarting the level three times but it's still not working.

edit: So, I finally decided to quit to Windows and restart the whole game which thankfully worked like a charm.
Last edited by hawkins-hero; 29 Jan, 2016 @ 9:12pm
gate4043 29 Jan, 2016 @ 9:16pm 
Originally posted by agentcoulson:
I'm having the same issue with the switch for Scarlet Witch. Tried restarting the level three times but it's still not working.

I think there might be a way around it. I managed to get past it, but that was because if you open up your map while you're in there (it's not actually a level) and you go to Manhattan, and then you go to map again and play another level the whole way through, you might, and I say might because it worked for me but I'm not entirely sure it works as a fix, which is why I haven't marked this as solved, you might be able to build it. Also, don't open the second door with the hydra panel before building it.

edit: So, I finally decided to quit to Windows and restart the whole game which thankfully worked like a charm.
I also did this and it worked.
gate4043 29 Jan, 2016 @ 11:43pm 
Originally posted by Dr. Derplex:

I also did this and it worked.

I'm just gonna point out this isn't a guaranteed fix, I had problems doing this when I first tried.
buggy game sad… shame tt shame
Last edited by IkoN Clan Les legi 102 community; 1 Apr @ 5:55pm
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50