LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers

LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers

View Stats:
Barton's Farm Gold Brick
I just want to know if anyone else has had the bug where you can't build quicksilver's launch pad, after destroying the crate. Or if my game just has a problem.
Originally posted by Simmy:
This gold brick was bugged for me as well. I tried all the solutions suggested on this thread and others but none of them worked. However, I just manged to unglitch the quicksilver ramp by turning on V-sync. I hope that fixes it for some of you guys too
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Villanelo 3 Feb, 2016 @ 2:03pm 
I am in the same situation. Stuck at 98.8 because after breaking the crate next to the lever, you can see the pieces that you should be able to use to build the speed booster for quicksilver, but the game does not seem to realize the pieces are there, so you can't build the booster.
Would LOVE to see someone with a fix for this.
:/
The Blind Sniper 3 Feb, 2016 @ 6:54pm 
Ya I'm getting close to that being my last thing but still no luck in fixing it. You might be able to work around it using Cheat Engine but I haven't tried that yet.
Villanelo 4 Feb, 2016 @ 8:04am 
I have actually managed to fix it.
Kinda.
If you break the crate, and then go away, the crate doesn't come back, but if you brake the crate, then do a race (maybe it works with a mision too, not sure), and then come back, the crate appears again... and this time you can break it propperly. At least it worked for me.
Spaguetti codding at its maximum value.
u_u
Firethorne 20 Feb, 2016 @ 9:42am 
I've got the same issue. I've seen some posts saying to mess with the screen resolution, safe zone, and windowed options, and sometimes you can get it to work, but I haven't been able to find a working combination yet...
Swagger 5 Mar, 2016 @ 12:13pm 
I ran into the same issue. I was able to finally get it by follow literally multiple answers all at once. I turned down all video setting to their lowest (accept DirectX), went into windowed mode, pull the safe zone in so the entirety of the arrows could be seen, and used Loki's ice beam b/c another player mentioned having luck with him. Only time the crate broke properly.

Seriously, what a pain! Hope that helps though :)
GTxGokuu 19 Feb, 2017 @ 2:50am 
Ive Tried all of this but it still wont work
The Blind Sniper 19 Feb, 2017 @ 7:08am 
Ive Tried all of this but it still wont work
Yeah I still haven't gotten it to work either.
Katarn 12 Mar, 2017 @ 12:27am 
Originally posted by Villanelo:
Kinda.
If you break the crate, and then go away, the crate doesn't come back, but if you brake the crate, then do a race (maybe it works with a mision too, not sure), and then come back, the crate appears again... and this time you can break it propperly. At least it worked for me.
u_u
Thanks this helped! I was struggling with it for hours
Mr Varulf 27 Apr, 2017 @ 4:41pm 
Originally posted by Villanelo:
Kinda.
u_u
Tried after a race: epic fail, didn't work. But then I tried this way while a race... what should I say, debugged xD
Thanks dude
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Simmy 5 Oct, 2017 @ 6:55pm 
This gold brick was bugged for me as well. I tried all the solutions suggested on this thread and others but none of them worked. However, I just manged to unglitch the quicksilver ramp by turning on V-sync. I hope that fixes it for some of you guys too
mlecho74 17 Jun, 2018 @ 3:11pm 

V-sync is what finally worked for me as well. My advice is to try that first, then try everything else as well.
Burgz 15 Jul, 2019 @ 3:12pm 
I know this is an old comment, but it saved my journey, thanks
:steamhappy:
alonkat6 9 Jul, 2021 @ 1:42pm 
thank you work for me I give you award for the help
Beni 12 Sep, 2021 @ 2:29pm 
THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU JUST SAVED ME, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Tricheur 4 Dec, 2021 @ 4:44pm 
You saved my day
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50