Super Meat Boy
accidentally uploaded chapter to supermeatworld
so yeah i accidentally uploaded my wip let it rain chapter to SMW, is there a way to like, delete it? i thought it will force me to playtest it like levels but it just straight up uploaded it for me, i even had to make a chapter saying that the one below me is an unfinished prototype, thanks edmund
Originally posted by Combine™:
Originally posted by bluecheese:
so yeah i accidentally uploaded my wip let it rain chapter to SMW, is there a way to like, delete it? i thought it will force me to playtest it like levels but it just straight up uploaded it for me, i even had to make a chapter saying that the one below me is an unfinished prototype, thanks edmund
Hello

IF you upload a level or chapter to Super Meat World, regardless if you're the author or not you can't delete it BUT i'm able to delete it for you if interested. Just let me know the level name and i can get that done!

Hope that helps
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Thanks I did ur level its good level
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Hello

IF you upload a level or chapter to Super Meat World, regardless if you're the author or not you can't delete it BUT i'm able to delete it for you if interested. Just let me know the level name and i can get that done!

Hope that helps
Hello

Hope that helps
well thanks, you may delete the 'read the levels" chapter which is just a response to the lil accident and the chapter below it, thanks so much
and by extension every level in that unfinished prototype i uploaded, ty again
and idk if that really is needed, but the funny lil levels in da chapter are:
in-cube-ated
cosine
diagonalization
the brink
cultivated
direct exposure
antimatterhorn
cirrus
Hello

Hope that helps
well thanks, you may delete the 'read the levels" chapter which is just a response to the lil accident and the chapter below it, thanks so much

No problem it's deleted now. Feel free to let me know if you need anymore levels/chapters deleted in the future!
Tell us when u finish the levels so we can play the final version ! :D
bluecheese 30 Aug @ 12:18pm 
ight, sure will
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50