Gnomes Garden

Gnomes Garden

View Stats:
This topic has been locked
Key not working from a bundle
Hi there,

I bought a while ago a bundle from IndieGala where your game was included. I went on their website to unlock the key and when I redeemed it, it told me that it was already redeemed by another user?

I wrote IndieGala but they said there is nothing they can do and to contact the developer/publisher.

Hence this message.

Please let me know the next steps.

Thanks!

/F
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
BT_Coach  [developer] 14 Jan, 2019 @ 6:01am 
Originally posted by OMGTH.eu // Freddy Lopez:
Hi there,

I bought a while ago a bundle from IndieGala where your game was included. I went on their website to unlock the key and when I redeemed it, it told me that it was already redeemed by another user?

I wrote IndieGala but they said there is nothing they can do and to contact the developer/publisher.

Hence this message.

Please let me know the next steps.

Thanks!

/F
Hello! Please, write your email, so we could give you a game key.
Hi!,

You can reach me at info@omgth.eu and please note I bought the bundle in happy hour and out of 4 keys, 2 keys were not working.

I can give you the keys for your own investigation if you want.

I wrote 8floor (Mikhail) because more games of that bundle had inactivated keys but no reply so far, so thanks for your reply!

Kind regards,
/F
nick_kharkiv 26 Jan, 2019 @ 2:56pm 
Hello. dear devs!

I have same problem with 2 of my keys for this game. Both are "already redeemed by another user".
Hope you will replace them.
My e-mail (edit: letter sent)

In case you need more info, ask me here or via mail.

Thank you.
Last edited by nick_kharkiv; 31 Jan, 2019 @ 4:21am
BT_Coach  [developer] 27 Jan, 2019 @ 5:46am 
Originally posted by nick_kharkov:
Hello. dear devs!

I have same problem with 2 of my keys for this game. Both are "already redeemed by another user".
Hope you will replace them.

In case you need more info, ask me here or via mail.

Thank you.
Hello! Please, contact us via mail and send us your keys. Specify which one is not working: businesstour.game@gmail.com
Last edited by BT_Coach; 15 Feb, 2019 @ 1:31am
nick_kharkiv 15 Feb, 2019 @ 4:13am 
Do not contact this devs!!!

After emailing them i received nothing except fraud spam with links to vk.

In first there was dumping guilt on mystic "producers" with awaiting of reply from them more then 2 weeks. (spam includes)

And finally answer is ask for refund from store although there is note in topic "IndieGala said there is nothing they can do and to contact the developer/publisher". (spam increase)

Conclusion - another postsoviet fraud-and-trash devs and "producers". Reported.
BT_Coach  [developer] 18 Feb, 2019 @ 2:53am 
Originally posted by nick_kharkov:
Do not contact this devs!!!

After emailing them i received nothing except fraud spam with links to vk.

In first there was dumping guilt on mystic "producers" with awaiting of reply from them more then 2 weeks. (spam includes)

And finally answer is ask for refund from store although there is note in topic "IndieGala said there is nothing they can do and to contact the developer/publisher". (spam increase)

Conclusion - another postsoviet fraud-and-trash devs and "producers". Reported.
We understand your possible frustration. There must have been some misunderstanding during mail exchange. We're sorry about that.
But we've advised you a most suitable way to resolve this issue. IndieGala has its own refund policy. Please, try to contact their support again.
Spidernumerouno 9 Jun, 2019 @ 5:20pm 
I have the same problem. 2 keys I have seem to be already used and I know they should be working.
BT_Coach  [developer] 10 Jun, 2019 @ 10:34am 
Originally posted by Spidernumerouno:
I have the same problem. 2 keys I have seem to be already used and I know they should be working.
Hello! In this case it's better for you to call a refund from game service, where you've bought this bundle.
steenbreker 3 Sep, 2019 @ 4:25am 
Now I have also tested my 2 keycodes. The keycode of Groupees.com was a duplicate, the other keycode of BunchKeys.com worked.

It is an insolence that the publisher does not provide any explanation. Some people get a replacement, others don't.

I won't buy anything from 8Floor anymore. :lunar2019madpig:
BT_Coach  [developer] 3 Sep, 2019 @ 12:00pm 
Originally posted by steenbreker:
Now I have also tested my 2 keycodes. The keycode of Groupees.com was a duplicate, the other keycode of BunchKeys.com worked.

It is an insolence that the publisher does not provide any explanation. Some people get a replacement, others don't.

I won't buy anything from 8Floor anymore. :lunar2019madpig:
Hello! There's an issue with game codes on Groupees.com. We recommend you to contact their support and request a refund. We really want to help you, but this problem is not "on our side".
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50