Hero Defense

Hero Defense

Ver estadísticas:
The Restless Ghost 28 SEP 2021 a las 2:05 a. m.
100% achivemnets
i have played this game before and looking for buying again on this account , I am wondering how much time (gameplay hours) does it take to get all the achivements done ?
thank u in advance for your response
Última edición por The Restless Ghost; 28 SEP 2021 a las 2:06 a. m.
< >
Mostrando 1-10 de 10 comentarios
Malone86 7 OCT 2021 a las 2:14 a. m. 
around 25~30 hours,
DerGrüneShawn 3 OCT 2022 a las 5:56 a. m. 
Is it possible they removed the endless mode or am i just too stupid to fnd it?
The Restless Ghost 3 OCT 2022 a las 3:13 p. m. 
Publicado originalmente por DerGrüneShawn:
hey , honestly I don't remember much about the game but if it's tied to a trophy , I have completed it few months ago ; so apparently no , it must be available yet , this game ain't getting updates since forever.
DerGrüneShawn 4 OCT 2022 a las 8:34 a. m. 
Publicado originalmente por Hitodama:
hey , honestly I don't remember much about the game but if it's tied to a trophy , I have completed it few months ago ; so apparently no , it must be available yet , this game ain't getting updates since forever.
Thx for the reply ~
Any chance you could tell me how to acess the endless mode ?
The Restless Ghost 4 OCT 2022 a las 8:58 a. m. 
Thx for the reply ~
as I said I am not the brightest when it comes to remembering things , I don't even remember the heroes names but here is my best shot :
it was at a certain level after beating the last boss (father and not the spider thingy from dlc)
there was a big circle arena which you could place on hero at the center , 4 inside the circler . enemies were coming from 4 different directions and by default there is a booster station for the kid that throws pumpkins away from all of other stations at the center . you had to beat this level on all difficluties
as vague as it is I hope it helps
DerGrüneShawn 4 OCT 2022 a las 10:40 a. m. 
Thx for the reply ~
as I said I am not the brightest when it comes to remembering things , I don't even remember the heroes names but here is my best shot :
it was at a certain level after beating the last boss (father and not the spider thingy from dlc)
there was a big circle arena which you could place on hero at the center , 4 inside the circler . enemies were coming from 4 different directions and by default there is a booster station for the kid that throws pumpkins away from all of other stations at the center . you had to beat this level on all difficluties

Thank you for the reply again, i knew exactly wich map you ment BUT I have 4 stars on evry map in the game 104/104 stars in total but i still cant find the endless mode, its doesnt show up anywhere ...
Rypert 20 ENE 2023 a las 5:20 a. m. 

Thank you for the reply again, i knew exactly wich map you ment BUT I have 4 stars on evry map in the game 104/104 stars in total but i still cant find the endless mode, its doesnt show up anywhere ...
Hi, Now i have too same problem...
Is there a solution to this problem?
☛Xxx_Jumbero_xxX☚ 21 FEB 2023 a las 12:42 p. m. 
Publicado originalmente por Rypert:

Hi, Now i have too same problem...
Is there a solution to this problem?
Same problem here 100% game but cant find endless mode
☛Xxx_Jumbero_xxX☚ 21 FEB 2023 a las 12:42 p. m. 
Same problem here 100% game but cant find endless mode
dark-breed 24 JUL 2023 a las 5:54 a. m. 
endless mode is only in multiplayer availlable (maybe also if a server connection is established) but the servers are dead, so the archievements is not possible anymore
< >
Mostrando 1-10 de 10 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50